✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:no: They made Car Kids a part so big of the artwork of the era, they can't use it for another one.

I'd kill to hear this song tho.

They'd use the spare parts of it though, so to speak.

Surely if there was something so good about it that it got mentioned everywhere, it would somehow find its way onto an album, in one form or another.

They'd use the spare parts of it though, so to speak.

Surely if there was something so good about it that it got mentioned everywhere, it would somehow find its way onto an album, in one form or another.

Good point :nod:

I've always thought that the piano part at the very end of Charlie Brown was a remain of Car Kids.

Good point :nod:

I've always thought that the piano part at the very end of Charlie Brown was a remain of Car Kids.

It was definitely part of something, it made no sense on Charlie Brown. :nod:

I don't think this means that the band has a song that's finished yet. I think we're forgetting that, since Gwyneth kind of lives with Chris Martin, that she might be somebody that hears 'demos' before anybody else.

Kind of? :lol:

^:surprised: oooh so you're thinking the end of the song CB might a reference to the actual Charlie Brown ?

lol I mentioned this two summers ago when charlie brown was debuted. I made a coldplaying account just to say this...

Off the subject of Car Kids, does anyone else feel that they should spend less time polishing this record, and just get everything done and release it, as not to lose the energy or the excitement of it all?

Off the subject of Car Kids, does anyone else feel that they should spend less time polishing this record, and just get everything done and release it, as not to lose the energy or the excitement of it all?

I think it'd sound more raw which I'm definitely all for! While I loved how Mylo Xyloto was so over-produced, I think I'd also enjoy the complete opposite of that.