✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is a MX EP Possible?

86Timewarp

Oooo I want to make a pretend line up too.

(My theory is because there has been so much confusion behind the length of Mylo Xyloto it would most likely be a Life In Technocolor situation if an EP ever happend, meaning there would be a longer version as the openning track.)

1. Mylo Xyloto II

2. Alien Radio

3. Car Kids

4. Princess of China Minus

5. Golden Arrow

6. Tomorrow

7. Love in a Lethal Dose

Bonus

8. Spanish Rain

9. Wedding Bells

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(My theory is because there has been so much confusion behind the length of Mylo Xyloto it would most likely be a Life In Technocolor situation if an EP ever happend, meaning there would be a longer version as the openning track.)

1. Mylo Xyloto II

2. Alien Radio

3. Car Kids

5. Golden Arrow

6. Tomorrow

7. Love in a Lethal Dose

Bonus

8. Spanish Rain

9. Wedding Bells

I would love this too

1. Mylo Xyloto II

2. Alien Radio

3. Car Kids

5. Golden Arrow

6. Tomorrow

7. Love in a Lethal Dose

Bonus

8. Spanish Rain

9. Wedding Bells

I once said too that I think that there's gonna be a full length song of Mylo Xyloto, so I defend the theory about Mylo Xyloto II!

• 2 months later...

okay so i got my pop up album and im reading through chris' notes from the excerpts of his note book and i discovered some things.

first off car kids is a really song, they were suppose to play it at glastonbury, but i dont know if they did. and it was suppose to be on the album. they have some of its lyrics in it like "dont need the feed" and "no power to the tower". i think we will here it soon either in an EP or single because you can tell the band really liked it.

second off "the man who swears" from the viva demos so happened was called major minus? and then became major minus (i dont know how)

thirdly "mylo xyloto" was a longer song with lyrics "left to right, tip to toe. we're in flight, where nobody knows?"these lyrics are also written on one of the bands guitars, andd i think it was then changed to UFO because some UFO lyrics are mixed with the MX one. like " the streets are paved with gold."

fourthly "a hopeful transmission" was a longer song with lyrics which are "guide me stranger, shepherd me through danger"

lastly i can confirm that these songs did exist and had a place on the album.

rex

moving to mars

aiko

and lela

all other "songs" from the wikipidia page like under one roof, sex and violence do not exist.

^ Dude.

We figured this out already. Please stop posting in multiple threads.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

I'm just gonna post this here too:

Songs like Paradise and Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall made it onto the album, but a lot of material got deleted. "Many songs didn't make the album, mainly because they weren't good enough," admits Champion. "Others didn't fit, but were good songs by themselves. I don't know what we're going to do with them yet."

The idea for an EP is put forward, like Coldplay's Prospekt's March from 2008. "Coincidentally, we were talking about that just now," says Berryman about a conversation he haid with singer Chris Martin several minutes ago. "If a song is good, it would be a waste not to use it. We want to release them, one way or another."

http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91303