✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you like Princess of China?

djibou

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's fucking awful. It's the only Coldplay song I have ever stopped listening to before even finishing once...and it's not because of Rihanna.

Same. It's the first Coldplay song I ever dislike, and it has nothing to do with her.

:/

I can't help it, I love it :uhoh: it's not even me being a brainless fangirl, it just seems that everything Christopher Martin comes up with appeals to me. argh :angry:

I love the "I could have been a princess" part, I don't even mind Rihanna on it, especially cause her voice sounds good with Chris'. It has a killer beat and tune. Chris clearly learned well from his friends, it's quite a song... :wideeyed:

I hate to break it to you, but this decline has been going on for quite some time. :nod:

It's not a decline in popularity, just the popularity amongst those who don't like the new stuff. There's a completely different crowd that's going to like this new stuff... and that new crowd coming in is going to be bigger than the old crowd leaving.

It's not a decline in popularity, just the popularity amongst those who don't like the new stuff. There's a completely different crowd that's going to like this new stuff... and that new crowd coming in is going to be bigger than the old crowd leaving.

yup... which is exactly what the band wants.

maybe they can add more dance beats like on VLV/Teardrop, or perform with those elephant masks or even do a collab w/ bieber next time, just to tack on a few more new fans

I can't wait until armpit noises in a microphone becomes a popular musical trend in 10 years and Coldplay decides to abandon all the fans it gained during its synth/autotune/R&B collab phase in favor of gaining a newer and larger fanbase who likes armpit noises in a microphone.