✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you like Princess of China?

djibou

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure

i'm not sure why people are complaining about rihanna singing on the studio version of PoC.

if you don't like what she adds (i love the song)...

i'm sure there will be plenty of live releases within the next couple months that only have chris singing.

so, by putting rihanna on the album... we're getting TWO version of the song.

nothing wrong with that at all.

while i love the version with rihanna - i'm still interested to hear it live with just chris. that's what makes this duet decision quite awesome.

I really like Princess of China - the build-up, Chris' and Rihanna's voices - alone and combined - the sound of it.

Didn't Chris say that he was thinking of Rihanna when writing Princess of China? So it is kind of a Rihanna song, and I guess that is why Rihanna has been allowed to sort of "dominate" that song.

+1

I really like this song. The only thing I don't like is the start of the guitar on the principle.. it's so much rude :confused:

I enjoy the song. I agree with lots of people here that is seems mostly a Rihanna song with Coldplay. I would have liked to hear Chris' voice more, but she does sound good and I do like it. I don't think it will be my favourite song on the album though.

I'm mixed about this song. I'm not familiar with any material from rihanna, but I don't think she ruined the song. It seems as if it should be played in a huge stadium. I think its a decent song, but its definitely not he best song on the album (ive heard the leak) I dont think it deserves hate, but as I said its not amazing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsB_gjjcn6c]Coldplay & Rihanna - Princess of China - YouTube[/ame]

the early voices in the symmetric certain part of the song. So you can hear the voices. but the sound is a sound that Irish folk. (origine of Rihanna)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNCkU16hFlo&feature=related]Ballade irlandaise - YouTube[/ame]

and more turns in Ireland. new music video for 'We Found Love'

I have liked to hear the song in acoustics. voice of Chris and Rihanna to marry well.

I dont think its horrible, it just sounds more like "Princess of China Feat. Chris Martin" not....."Princess of China Feat. Rihanna"

but it really isnt a bad song! One of the worse songs on the album though. I REALLY hope this one isnt the most popular, because Charlie Brown or Hurts like Heaven is is best.

lol at the people who keep using "Princess Of China (feat. Chris Martin)" as their excuse not to like it/hate it. Coldplay has a full discography just shy of a hundred songs in their arsenal and you whine about how Chris isn't as apparent on just one. Sure your least favorite pop diva stole the spotlight from Chris, but at least she did it right.

The instrumentation is really nice. Sexy beat, fresh synth, all it's missing is the bass.