🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)

Loki0012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not their best performance and you could tell that Chris was nervous and that he is definitely sick. I have heard Paradise sound amazing live before though but the Xylobands were awesome. I also did like the acoustic version of POC. The boys need to get some rest.

Seen Paradise live. Still hated it.

The fact that even a lot of the members here who usually defend every aspect of the band are disappointed by this performance just goes to show you how weak it was, both in performance delivery and song choice. Politik was never a single, yet that didn't stop Coldplay from kicking ass with it at the 2003 show.

Face it, this was never meant to be their year, especially with their only nominations being weak singles that were released before the album was, which isn't even eligible until next year.

Hah, at first I thought it was my TV, then i thought the power went out at the Grammy's. That was very clever. People have tried that before and it seems fake. I don't really like Katy Perry - nice girl, but don't like her music. This was a pretty good performance overall though.

When I see Rihanna during a performance like this, more than I see Jonny, Will or Guy, it bothers me. Coldplay's supposed to be a FOUR-PIECE BAND. But the others got hardly any camera time at all. Like they didn't matter to the prodcucers as much as Chris and Rihanna. I'm offended by that. :cry:

When I see Rihanna during a performance like this, more than I see Jonny, Will or Guy, it bothers me. Coldplay's supposed to be a FOUR-PIECE BAND. But the others got hardly any camera time at all. Like they didn't matter to the prodcucers as much as Chris and Rihanna. I'm offended by that. :cry:

:nod::(

Guest LiquidSky
Liked the way RiRi was dressed.

Katy Perry's outfit. I liked Rhianna's outfit from the red carpet, but not the one she wore on stage.

wait, I only saw Rihannah and Chris, didn't see the rest of the band for China