🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)

Loki0012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politik at the Grammys was fucking awesome.

Not too disappointed by all this, I thought POC was pretty amazing, Chris sang surprisingly well. I think Charlie Brown would have been too much in contrast with Rihanna, but even now it showed what different artists they are. They didn't have the right chemistry. Certainly not Chris's fault, he looked confident.

Got bored during Paradise though.

I really need some sleep now. Good night everyone :)

Oh wait. Jennifer Hudson's such a great singer.

This is my take on the awards tonight,

There was nothing really all that bad about the performance, just nothing outstanding. I think chris's voice sounded fine, and paradise sounded pretty good. I do however wish that rihanna's part of the performance never happened. I mean it sucked hard, but PoC was okay, acoustic was nice and the lalalas sounded cool. Paradise was echoey and distorted but that was just the venue, a lot of the other songs sounded like that too. Any small vocal mistakes by Chris were few and far between. I also think that Coldplay should have one at least one of their etiaw awards IMO. Xylobands were cool. It could have been so much better, but it was fine for the most part. IMO everything coldplay did was good (not amazing) and all the bad was rihanna's fault. I'm disappointed but there's always next time. :)