✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Let's be fair, guys - Muse has never really had the greatest music videos. Their last really good one was probably "Invincible" (and I hate the actual song, for crying out loud).

The Uprising MV is very good IMO but yeah, I agree

What's with all the songs repeating syllables? I don't get it

Sounds like my autistic stuttering cousin

m m m m m m m m m madness

wawawawawawawawawawawwawawawawwawawawawawawawawaw-terfall

fucking stop I feel dyslexic

What's with all the songs repeating syllables? I don't get it

Sounds like my autistic stuttering cousin

m m m m m m m m m madness

wawawawawawawawawawawwawawawawwawawawawawawawawaw-terfall

fucking stop I feel dyslexic

I can only think of the two you mentioned and Paradise.

Let's be fair, guys - Muse has never really had the greatest music videos. Their last really good one was probably "Invincible" (and I hate the actual song, for crying out loud).

I actually hate the Invincible video xD

I think the video's just pretty average, not great but not terrible either. Very Muse-y though, and it almost reminds me of the Hysteria video but I'm not sure why.

I really like Madness but I wish more of the song was like the last minute.

At least it's better than Undisclosed Desires, in that it has an actual climax. The audience's reaction in that video pretty much says it all. They're practically silent up until the solo, at which point it starts to actually resemble a Muse song.

The audience's reaction in that video pretty much says it all. They're practically silent up until the solo

I disagree. Just cos they're very quiet up until the solo kicks in, doesn't mean they're finding it boring. I certainly didn't, i think it's beautiful and i thought Matt's voice sounded amazing. Did it cross your mind that maybe they're being quiet cos it's the first ever live outing of this song and they're actually LISTENING?

I disagree. Just cos they're very quiet up until the solo kicks in, doesn't mean they're finding it boring. I certainly didn't, i think it's beautiful and i thought Matt's voice sounded amazing. Did it cross your mind that maybe they're being quiet cos it's the first ever live outing of this song and they're actually LISTENING?

Meh. I still think it will turn out to be the UD of this era. I'm not hating on the song, it just sounds pretty boring (in a live situation anyway) up until the solo kicks in. I could be proved wrong though once they start playing it at actual tour concerts.

Hmph. Speculation schmeculation. I have no doubt it'll leak at some point, but to me, it doesn't really matter when that happens. I'm gonna buy the actual CD when I can manage it. (Not the super deluxe box, though. The muse.mu store says that's £60, which is equal to approximately $97.34. That's not even including the shipping. There's no way I'm spending over $100 on something like that.)