✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Who wants to bet that Panic Station is going to be the next single after the album is released? I'll bet my house!

I think Follow Me is pretty likely as the next single actually. I wouldn't be surprised if Panic Station was a single at some point though.

The Resistance is their weakest album but the ONE thing it did better than any other album is cohesive structure. It flowed seamlessly from song to song, and Exogenesis felt like a carefully composed whole, while the two "2nd Law" tracks at the end here are really jarring. I mean, Absolution is probably in my top 5 albums of all time, but if I had to pick out one flaw, it's that the pacing is inconsistent as hell.

Follow Me = Lana Del Rey + Skrillex

YES.

I figured out the Skrillex but I have been searching for the other half of the plagiarism.

Either way I deleted it from my library. I'm tempted to spritz some air freshener, it reeks of gimmicks in here.

Oh Muse what did you do?

I kinda knew it was going to suck after hearing Unsustainable but I was holding out hope they would prove me wrong after hearing Madness. Alas, it was not meant to be.

And who's bright idea was it to have Chris sing on the album? Not that he's a terrible singer but it was a bit jarring to have someone else suddenly singing on the album.