✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Coldplay fansites" :awesome:

We're DEFINITELY being watched :nod::anxious:

And I love when in the first video I think (or the second ? :thinking: ) they talk about their different sources of inspiration for the comic, and when it comes to the character Mylo Xyloto there's Marty McFly and so I immediately thought: "Oh, OF COURSE, Chris is such a fan it's not surprising :awesome::wacky: " and then he actually says "and also, Marty McFly, Chris is obsessed with this character and the film" :lol:

wow you couldn't make this up! thanks for the videos great insight into what they've been doing. so i guess the whole we were goin for an acoustic thing at first wasn't true.

like the idea and i just hope we get to hear some new music

wow you couldn't make this up! thanks for the videos great insight into what they've been doing. so i guess the whole we were goin for an acoustic thing at first wasn't true.

like the idea and i just hope we get to hear some new music

They did want to make an acoustic album at first they said it many times!

Thank you Jason and Dianne! I am super excited to see this and interpret everyhing from the album. I am so glad that the band chose to put their name on something so creative as a comic book, over a clothing line or perfume or nailpolish (looking at you Bieber). This is all so wonderful.

And HLH yay! Can.not.wait.

Can someone tells me what you talk about HLH video? I don't understand, sorry :(

Basically, Hurts Like Heaven music video as a prelude to the comic story. Possibly August the 6th but we don't know for sure yet. Animated by people who worked on the videos for the band 'Gorillaz'. :D which is a good thing

Basically, Hurts Like Heaven music video as a prelude to the comic story. Possibly August the 6th but we don't know for sure yet. Animated by people who worked on the videos for the band 'Gorillaz'. :D which is a good thing

Thank you for the answer! But..where do you have listen to this news? I don't speak english very well so I don't understand a lots of things :/

I'm just wondering when we'll be able to buy the first issue and how much it will be!

But i'm very excited and happy to have more to look forward to! :dance:

And i just LOVE that the HLH video will be animated like the Gorillaz videos!

wow, i really can't wait to read the whole series. Seems like such an amazing story and i wonder if Chris is using this album and era as a metaphor for the current world we live in? who knows but anyway, i can't help but think about the British artist named Xylo because after seeing this his works and the meaning of them/the message he's portraying fits into the comic book story line quite well.