✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

DiOli05

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have systems in place which scans the contents of uploaded songs, and if they match what is on their list it gets blocked. A way to trying to stop people uploading songs which are copyrighted.

Easy way around it is to zip the files up.

They have systems in place which scans the contents of uploaded songs, and if they match what is on their list it gets blocked. A way to trying to stop people uploading songs which are copyrighted.

I zipped them but they still managed to find out :shrug:

they copyrighted all my rar files and my zips seemed ok

now that's copyrighted too

i am done with mediafire

Hey Nattatouille! I made your tape, sorry I took so long to answer, but let's give some comments on your review :)

Sorry, this is much later than I intended. I got roped in to so much this week! Anyway, excuses aside, here's my review:

1) Starts off with this huge organ sound which makes me feel really tiny. And then there's the addition of an acoustic guitar and the occasional xylophone (?) tinging. Love the male vocals. I get the feeling that I know this, or at least I should know the artist... Is it Arcade Fire? (Because if it is, I really don't know why I keep turning my nose up at them for the sake of it)

Yes, that's Arcade Fire, and yes you should stop turning your nose up at them :P. That's one of my favourites by them, Intervention from Neon Bible, but If I were you I would start discovering their first album!

2) I'm not one for songs that have vocals in another language (I know, I just can't sing along and I think that's one of my favourite parts of live music?) but I can't not like this... It's horrendously funky. Starts off with just an electric guitar and then there's the addition of these minimal drums and it just makes me want to dance. And when the keyboard joins in I can't help it. And dat brass as well. This is brilliantly catchy and I should start expanding my horizons.

So I felt like putting loads of brazilian songs on the tape, I'm so glad you liked most of it because I confess I was a bit afraid of your reaction. Anyway, interesting you called it "funky", for me it's more like an eletric/rockish samba, this is by Los Hermanos, probably the most important indie band Brazil ever had.

3) Begins a little backwards I think-- starts sounding like it might be a synth track and then instead there's a piano? I really like the piano on this, I'm not too keen on the vocalist just because they are a little too soft and whispery for me. I really love when the drum, bass and violins join in on this though, that's when the track really comes to life for me personally.

I totally agree with you the song comes to life when the strings come in, that band is from my city, not really well known even here, but I love that album.

4) Real change of pace I guess on this one-- more hip-hop, R'n'B than the others. And hey I recognise that voice-- Plan B. I've not listened to a lot of his stuff beyond his whole blues album... I probably should though because I really like this. Also I think that might be Labrinth too?

So Ill Manors was my favourite album last year and I had to put a song from it, even though I think it was a bit out of place on the tape. So yea, that's Plan B and Labirinth on one of the highlights of the album.

5) Starts off quite sedately with a guitar and a reserved drumbeat before the male vocalist comes sliding over the top. I kind of find this maybe a bit too ballady for me? It's a little too slow.

Well...it's a FEMALE vocalist, but that's OK :P, I agree it's not a really catchy song but I love the mood of it, that's Pitty, great brazilian rock band, that's probably their softest song.

6) I know this! John Mayer. Love him so much. Love this track. Love. Love. Love :awesome: Also this is the second mixtape with him on, right? Coldplaying likes John Mayer. And also even better-- he's announced he's well enough to do live shows again so I'm hoping for a UK date to see him again... It's been 3 years and too long. /johnmayerspiel

I had never stoped to listen to John Mayer until a new friend introduced me to it last year, AND NOW I LOVE IT! Age Of Worry is my favourite from his most recent album.

7) And I also know this one too. Mumford & Sons- Hopeless Wanderer. Why is it everything they do sounds so anthemic? I always want to stretch out my arms and sing a long. This track is brilliant live too.

I wanted to put something epic on this point of the tape, this one was just right, I was a bit scared you could be one of the many Mumford haters on this forum, glad you are not and likes it :P

8) Oh I like how this sounds with the two guitars being plucked alongside the synth before one of them kicks off into more of a rhythm when the vocalist comes in. I really like his vocal tone too-- so you keep proving my irrational 'I don't get other language songs' things wrong. Which is good work. I love the chorus too, feels really wide open and expansive. I want to sway in time to it.

That's probably one of the cutest songs I've heard in my life, everything about it is so shiny and it brings me so many happy memories, the chorus goes a bit like "let the sun hit your face, forget everything that makes you feel bad" (on a very shitty translation btw). Anyway, I love it.

9) Starts off with a latin-esque guitar before being joined with everything I would consider latin sounding-- including a male vocal harmony. Again really catchy, quite simple but it makes me smile which is what matters I guess?

Well that's a classic samba, Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes on one of theire masterpieces, I'm not a big fan of samba or anything, but that song is just too good.

10) Oh this sounds perky. It's played on a ukelele isn't it at first (at least it sounds like it...)? And a shaker in the background before the drum joins in alongside the vocalist-- which sounds like an all male harmony? The chorus is a bit of a change of pace, sounds a bit romantic with a guitar and a slower pace and 'ohhhing' of the harmonies. I'm excited to find out who this is because I really love it :dazzled:

That's Little Joy, Guy tweeted about them once in New York back on 2008/9. The band members include The Strokes drummer, one of Los Hermanos vocalists and a lady called Binki Shapiro wich has a lovely voice, they only released one album and I think that's how it's gonna stay, still it's a great record, listen to it!

11) This one feels slower with a sedate drumbeat alongside an acoustic guitar and a bass-- I think my favourite part of this is the contrast between the two guitars actually. I find the shifts in tone in the vocalist a bit annoying that it sprials from a whisper to a deep warble to an almost rock-esque shout. It confuses me a bit.

That's Legião Urbana, that band was one of the music heroes here in the 80s, that song's chorus in particular became almost an anthem saying "you gotta love people like there was no tomorrow, cause if you stop to think about it there's no tomorrow at all" (again on a shitty translation).

12) I always wonder for a split second if this is going to be Temptation by Heaven 17 or The Killers because I reckon the start sounds the same... But yep, The Killers. Tranquilize is seriously underrated; I love it, admittedly has been a while since I listened to it so it's nice to be reminded there is more to The Killers than Hot Fuss and Battle Born.

Awesome song, and Lou Reed's vocals make it even better!

13) Synthy drawn out intro before a bass kicks in alongside a electronic drumbeat. And then a little quirky keyboard thrown in there too-- little bit distorted. And a violin sample and guitar used sparingly. I really like this. And hey, I really love the vocals too. Oh this is wicked. Especially in the chorus which is sort of like a minimalist version before it comes back with extra electric guitar interjections. And the bit where it strips away being synthy in favour for just having drums and guitar before hitting the synths back. Ahh man, there's so much in this track to like. I've listened to it 6-7 times more than the rest of the tape and I still can't get over it.

That's Skank, my favourite brazilian band, I've put it on every mixtape I've done :P. They manage to keep changing theire sound, make good records and still release big hits. That's from their last studio release (2008).

14) Oh this starts a bit sudden with it's hammering of keys and drums and another instrument that I can't quite pin down. It's interesting and kind of overpowers the vocalist at first-- which I kind of like with regards to this track. I don't like the shift towards piano primary for the chorus though. Don't know why...

That's the side project of half of Pitty (the one from track 5), it's a folky/acoustic album, you should try some other songs from it, I guess you could like some of it.

15) Quiet guitar alongside a piano intro which then has the addition of a sort of faded vocalist and quiet drumming. It's quite quiet I guess is the best way to describe it. It's peaceful and a bit charming. I do admittedly prefer when the guitars and synths join in at their little intermittent parts/more towards the end-- just because that's more to how my music taste leans.

Los Hermanos again, glad you liked it :D

16) Whoa this guy's voice is deep. Reminds me of Gabriel Bruce. It's mainly his vocals that dominate the track alongside the later addition of his more falsetto leaning compadre's that take over. There's a guitar and drum in the background but I'm mainly focussing on the vocals no matter what because they are so powerful. And I was going to say there's a trumpet, but on closer listen I think that's one of the vocalists making those sounds :lol: Really like this one again.

That's a band form my city, I went to one of theire gigs last year and it was quite funny to hear that live with the guy making the trumpet sounds with his month :lol:

Overall I really enjoyed my tape. There are some definite stand out tracks but on the whole it's made me realise that I should start listening to more music in other languages because it doesn't matter that I can't sing along-- it's really catchy! Thanks very much for making this for me and can't wait to check out some more of the artists.

So I'm really happy you liked most of it even if you couldn't understand the lyrics, I really think the most important thing in music is the melody. Well, here's your tracklist if you wish to search for more from those artists:

00- Artist - Song (album, year)

01 - Arcade Fire - Intervention (Neon Bible, 2007)

02 - Los Hermanos - Samba a Dois (Ventura, 2003)

03 - Pública - Como Num Filme Sem Um Fim (Como Num Filme Sem Um Fim, 2008)

04 - Plan B featuring Labirinth - Playing With Fire (Ill Manors, 2012)

05 - Pitty - Só Agora (Chiaroscuro, 2009)

06 - John Mayer - The Age Of Worry (Born and Raised, 2012)

07 - Mumford & Sons - Hopeless Wanderer (Babel, 2012)

08 - Cidadão Quem - Girassóis (Girassóis da Rússia, 2002)

09 - Toquinho & Vinícius - Regra Três (single, 1971)

10 - Little Joy - The Next Time Around (Little Joy, 2008)

11 - Legião Urbana - Pais E Filhos (As Quatro Estações, 1989)

12 - The Killers - Tranquilize (Sawdust, 2007)

13 - Skank - Assim Sem Fim (Estandarte, 2008)

14 - Agridoce - O Porto (Agridoce, 2011)

15 - Los Hermanos - Sentimental (O Bloco do Eu Sozinho, 2001)

16 - Tópaz - Ponto Final (III, 2010)

Link: https://rapidshare.com/files/2384586225/Mixtape%202013.zip

Updated the first post with the links and such :)

Also, if you still have not received a working link, or a link at all, pm me and let me know. I have sent emails a couple of hours ago, but i want to make sure everyone has a working link.

Okay, mixtape review time! I got the link a tiny bit later for whatever reason, but it was definitely worth the wait. I've got the idea that this person really tried to take into mind what kind of songs would suit me / what I would appreciate, and if not, well then it's a major coincidence that it fits.

It is a solid tape that I enjoy listening to in it's whole. The album has a nice collection of different genres on it and still manages to reflect what the mixtape maker likes herself (if I am guessing correct). Some parts of it did not suit me, but I think it's just because I am not really a punk person. I hear some ska-punk, or at least punk with trumpets in different tracks, which I think is what the mixtape maker likes to listen to a lot? I am not a fan of it myself, but I can already say that for example with track 07, you found a song for me that is in a genre I generally don't like, but I still enjoy that particular song very much. The album art still shows up for some of the songs, but that didn't bother me, because when I play the list in winamp I can't see it, hahaha.

Thank you for making the tape!!!! I am curious about some artists and would love to find out who they are so I can hear mooooore!

Okay, now a review per song:

01 Trumpets. Then gitars that sound like punk. Weird combo, the trumpets and the rock. Is this ska-punk?, though this one band sounds better/more original due to instrument choice; I can't really imagine an orkest of trumpets in one of those bands. It also sounds a bit like 30 Seconds To Mars, but more 'tame'. Bridge with piano, then again the guitars with trumpets. I like the way the guy sings, he doesn't sing like people in those garage/punk bands, but the trumpets/ska sounds out of place in this song. I am mwe, mwa about it. It has potential, I am just wondering if they also have this overload of trumpets in their other songs :S

02 Synths! :D Double vocals. The music sounds not so well produced :( It sounds like someone used one of these music programs to compose; easy and simpel. It does not impress me.

03 Your typical rockband? Sounds like an old band, 90's? The backing vocals sound like Lenny Kravitz. Hahaha, that bridge, the begin sounds like David Bowie's distortions used in the soundtrack of The Labyrinth, I like that!

04 Some funkyness, then a beat comes in and I hear singing ... in Japanese? Yeah, I'm sure it's Japanese. I would say Crests made this tape, after hearing the rest my suspicion only got stronger ;) This song is interesting; a spanish guitar after the verse, such a mixture of styles. After the chorus an electric guitar gets played like they think they are Santana, hahaha! Just to get back to the Latin theme again. Definitely nteresting. I wouldn't mind hearing more from this/these artist(s), I like this kind of crazyness in music!

05 Straight on pop/rock band like The Shins. I like it! I am wondering if I know this band, at least I don't know this song. Please enlighten me.

06 More rock, faster like the last song, it sounds like Arctic Monkeys, but it it's them. I like it, especially the lyrics.

07 This is another song in line of the 01 type. More rough punk rock band sound, and this time mixed with some raggae, that's really weird :S I think it sounds a bit misplaced in this song to add raggae elements in here. But the good thing from this is that the change to the chorus gets nice, because you add in a contrast from laid-back to punk-fast. Also there is a contrast between the lyrics and the music underlying the verse, because the music sounds chill but the lyrics are about war and faith. I like the music kicking in when the chorus starts. I also like the lyrics, like 'saving the world while the world is saved' seems to point at the useless of war, but they also have some absurd things in it like a ninja and venom for your 20 dollar bill?? In addition, I think I hear some christian elements as well. I've got the feeling this is one the mixtape own favorite songs.

I am not a fan of punk/christian rock so the chorus gets a bit lost. But you managed to find a song in a genre that probably doesn't fit me, that I do like.

08 Starts with a simple toy piano. Then we get strings, low back in an alternative folky way and a voice that sounds very familiar ... aaaah it's Devotchka, right? I used to listen to them a while ago, but haven't for years. Nice track! I especially like the combination of the simle toy piano and a whole orchestra behind the guy. Maybe I should pick up listening to Devotchka again :)

09 More punk? This time a duet. I don't like the guy's singing :( Punk is not really my thing, sorry :( I always feel like people start a punk band because they can't sing and can hide it that way. It is an okayish song, but not interesting enough for me to look after more stuff of them.

10 The start of the song makes me immediately think 'oh no, not again punk'. Than the trumpets come in, ska punk again? Unlike in track 01 the way this guy sings is really not what I like. And the lyrics ... wasn't this song already written by Avril Lavine once? I get a big Greenday vibe here and that's not a good thing. Sounds like Sublime? Sorry, this doesn't fit me.

11 Ahhhh, a relief to hear a bunch of guitars playing oldfashion rock. The quality of the song is not that good; it sounds like a low quality youtube rip. Too bad, I would have liked to hear this in high quality. Sure, you'll give the name of the song so I can look it up and listen to it in better quality? ;)

Nice song. It reminds me of Franz Ferdinand. Cute guitars.

12 And then a big surprise by going completely electronic. And how!!! The Knife! I recognize this immediately hahaha, I looove this song!!! it is my favorite by them: Marble House UUHHH OMG The song is electronic but they know to make a beautiful balad out of it. The videoclip is very cute as well. A nice change in genre on the tape :) The Knife is sooo cool, this is a good reminder of why I am looking forward to their new album of this year. :D

I LOVE THIS SONG

13 Good start of the song, a bit of shoegaze feeling. When the voice comes in I know this must be the Smashing Pumpkins. The voice of Billy Corgan is so typical. I don't know this song of them, but I absolutely love it! The album must be Adore (artwork attached gives it away :P). I will get the album, this is a lovely song and I never listened to the album :(

14 I got this band on a previous mixtape as well, it was then Funeral, a song of them I love very much. Their last album was completely boring to me though and I haven't changed my mind over this. This song sounds better than any of the songs on their last album. Pity. It is short and the chorus is only a Coldplay-like 'oh-oh-oh-oh' ? Oh well, the song sounds typical Band Of Horses, too bad they lost this sound on their latest album.

15 The Cure. I got this band on my previous mixtape as well, hahaha. I like the band and this song. What can I say more? :) I love the Cure, the way they use the guitars, ohhh. This makes me tick, like track 13 :}

16 Again Japanese? Is this the same band as #04? The song sounds 80's, no even like a Japanse ABBA, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is much much more recent. It's a bit strange and the accompaning synth strings annoy me a bit because they just play the same melody along, but when you get past the strange part, it is an interesting track. The piano singing combo of them really reminds me of ABBA, but that's not a bad thing ;) I am serious when I say that looove ABBA's Lay All Your Love On Me. If this is the same band/girl as in song 4 then it's funny to see that the music style is so different from track 04.

Tnspieler1012, I tried to download your mixtape, but it says it's deleted? Were others able to download it?

So, I've listened to my tape 3 times so far (I've been "distracted", in the meantime, by the last album of Tété :D) and I have a first draft of my review. But I need more listenings to make a proper review, so a few more days to wait partner ;)

Hey Nattatouille! I made your tape, sorry I took so long to answer, but let's give some comments on your review :)

So I'm really happy you liked most of it even if you couldn't understand the lyrics, I really think the most important thing in music is the melody. Well, here's your tracklist if you wish to search for more from those artists:

00- Artist - Song (album, year)

01 - Arcade Fire - Intervention (Neon Bible, 2007)

02 - Los Hermanos - Samba a Dois (Ventura, 2003)

03 - Pública - Como Num Filme Sem Um Fim (Como Num Filme Sem Um Fim, 2008)

04 - Plan B featuring Labirinth - Playing With Fire (Ill Manors, 2012)

05 - Pitty - Só Agora (Chiaroscuro, 2009)

06 - John Mayer - The Age Of Worry (Born and Raised, 2012)

07 - Mumford & Sons - Hopeless Wanderer (Babel, 2012)

08 - Cidadão Quem - Girassóis (Girassóis da Rússia, 2002)

09 - Toquinho & Vinícius - Regra Três (single, 1971)

10 - Little Joy - The Next Time Around (Little Joy, 2008)

11 - Legião Urbana - Pais E Filhos (As Quatro Estações, 1989)

12 - The Killers - Tranquilize (Sawdust, 2007)

13 - Skank - Assim Sem Fim (Estandarte, 2008)

14 - Agridoce - O Porto (Agridoce, 2011)

15 - Los Hermanos - Sentimental (O Bloco do Eu Sozinho, 2001)

16 - Tópaz - Ponto Final (III, 2010)

Link: https://rapidshare.com/files/2384586225/Mixtape%202013.zip

Thank you so much. It's nice to broaden my horizons and I'll definitely be checking some of these out

My review!

I loved my mixtape. It has 15 songs in it, and it was titled “Plans”. It starts off with this relaxing music, and then it has some songs that made me dance. I listened to this tape at least once every single day this week, it is great. I do not think I know any of the artists, but I am very interested in most of them!

Ok, now song by song! (Will try to keep it short!)

1- Drumming! And then this catchy beat that goes on during the song. I like her voice!!! After the second listen, I was singing to it every time I heard it. I loved it. No clue of who it is, but I am dying to know! (I managed to resist the urge to look for the lyrics). It is a kind of slow song, and the drum beat makes it sort of sentimental, in my opinion. I still could not get the last part of the chorus. The drumming goes faster, and then the song ends.

2- Some of the songs in this mixtape reminded me of Pulp Fiction… this one included. Slow song, and a man singing. I really like the beat, and I loved the chorus of the song. I paid close attention to the lyrics, and it made me like the song even more. It has this guitar on the back, and I believe it is what reminds me of that movie. Loved it as well (you would hear that a lot, partner)

3- This song is a bit more fast at the start. Guitars and drums. This song has the old song feeling to it. You cannot clearly tell what the lyrics are (at least I cannot in some parts), but it is a female singing. The beat goes on during the song, and it has like bells that chime in the interludes. I like this one, but it seemed too repetitive in some points.

4- Female singing, with a piano. I loved this one. I enjoyed this one. I would not usually listened to this kind of music, but I really liked it! She has a great voice, and the high notes are amazing. At a point, the piano becomes more intense, and she has other voices joining her. Love it. You think it is over, but she comes back, and then the song actually ends.

5- Pulp Fiction again. It had that guitar riff that you hear at some point in the movie. This voice sounds familiar, but I have no clue. I would say Grizzly Bear because it has that kind of vibe, but not sure. I loooooved this one so much. It has lovely chorus, a great beat, and I liked the random guitar sounds at the end, along with the drumming.

6- LOVED THIS ONE. Same thing, after two listens, I was singing along to it. Starts with this guy singing, and then this amazing beat starts, and everything goes up from there. I really enjoy the changes in beats in songs, and this one has it. Also a catchy chorus. I have no clue of who they are, and definitively want to know. Amazing.

7- Slow drumming. And then some random guitar notes… is that a violin? I think so. Everything starts coming together, and it is another one of the relaxing kind of songs. Is that a bagpipe? Sounds like one. Now back to drums and guitar… with some violin in the back… off and then violin is back again… and it goes on like that. I really enjoyed this instrumental. Again, not normally something I would get on my own.

8- I think this was probably my favorite song out of all. Pulp Fiction again. Loved the guitar, and her voice! I am dying to know who they are!!! Amazing drumming as well. It is the kind of rock I have been into lately, so I enjoyed dancing to it every single time I listened it. Such a catchy chorus and amazing guitar solo!!! Loved the ending!

9- It switches between a soft steady beat, and a fast and strong beat at the chorus. I really liked this one! I think it fits my current state of affairs in some way! It has a good solo.

10- Back to slow song. His voice sounds familiar. Piano in the back <3… and guitars. There is not much to say. Song goes kind of in the same way throughout, and it is lovely.

11- Strong drumming at the beginning, accompanied by some guitar. It is hard to tell what he sings at the beginning… It sort of stops, and starts back with a bit faster beat; his voice is now stronger, making it completely different to how it started. It has that sentimental feel to it… no clue though, I could not tell much of the lyrics lol.

12- This one has the old-song feeling to it. No clue of who this is. I cannot really describe it… lol. It is like a regular soft rock song. Same drum beat throughout, not that much guitar in it, though. Both drums and guitar change when it is about to end. You can actually hear the distinctive guitar in the solo.

13- THIS ONE HAS BEEN HAUNTING ME SINCE THE FIRST LISTEN. I know this song. I am sure I know this song! But I have no clue of what the name of it is. Or who plays this one. Anyways, I LOVE LOVE LOVE PIANO! Second favorite song from the mixtape. I enjoyed it so so so much, thank you for putting that in there.

14- This one has the country feeling to it lol. I am not a fan of country, but I like this kind of songs. Kind of like Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros music lol. I really enjoyed it, and was not expecting it after the piano song! I love the second part of this song!! Made me dance so many times.

15- Uhh!!! The Shins! Lol! I recognized this song instantly. I only listened to it a couple of times before, so I am really glad you put it here!!! It is a great ending to an awesome mixtape! It is weird how his voice sounds like a girl’s at some points… lol

So, overall, I loved this tape. I have very diverse taste in music, so the chances of something there that I would not have liked are very slim (Except Pop. I fucking hate Pop music. Death to Pop.).

Thank you for taking the time to make such an amazing mixtape!

Ok partner, I was late, but here is your review, at last. First of all, thanks for the beautiful artwork :kiss:

mmtlyu.jpg

Here, a track by track review:

1. Like the quiet intro. It may be a little too quite, but it's pretty awesome. It picks up a little bit and gets my interest back when the voice comes in. Nice start so far.

2. Okay, favourite song of the tape, after 3 listens of the hole thing and 10 of this one song. Love the 8-bit sounds, they fit perfectly with the light beat in the back. I honestly loved it without the vocals, and maybe I would have left it like that, but after a few listens, it's just as good with or without vocals. Great one :heart:

3. What a dark atmosphere this one has, so deep and idk, it feels almsot personal. While the song itself doesn't impress me, the atmosphere it conveys got me.

4. It's lovely. Her voice is very nice, and the music that surrounds it isn't pop-ish, it's hard to qualify, it's just good. Nice one.

5. Okay, you couldn't know that, but I've never been very fond of that voice effect. Sorry, not my cup of tea :\

6. I know this. My ex used to be crazy about them, and while I never listened to that song by myself, i know it because of her haha. I always liked the little guitar bit , as short as it is. Hip-hop and rap have never been my kinds of music, but there are a few exceptions. This one can be considered as such.

7. Ahh I'm sorry. This one isn't an exception :/

8. This one is. Possibly because of the piano chords in the back, and idk I know nothing of that kind of music, but his voice reminds me of Kanye's. Thanks for showing me songs of that kind of music btw, I don't listen to it often enough.

9. That's gotta be the cutest track off the mixtape. Very different from the tracks before nad it's kinda refreshing. I think it is beautiful, really. I wonder how many xylos were playing at the same time. One of my favourites off the tape. :heart:

10. This one's a catchy one. The beat is catchy, the vocals are catchy. Nice one.

11. I love this one. It starts off slow, and more and more sounds keep being added to the tune. I would've left it vocals-less too, but that's my preference. Thanks for this one :heart:

12. Nice tune for the outtro. Very experimental, imo. Not a favourite but it closes off well. I like the parts where the beat stops better, because the synths are so beautiful, I feel like I can be transported somewhere.

I'd like to thank my partner for this tape that obviously doesn't reflect my everyday type of music. My favourites are tracks 2, 9 and 11. Overall, I enjoyed the mixtape very much.

:kiss: