🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

Why is no one offended that People (a tabloid magazine with a very bad reputation) got the exclusive tracklist? HAHAHAHA

Edit: too late. People are already offended. HAHAHA

These meltdowns are so fun to watch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

HAHA

HAHA

HAHA

2907947752_5fe7b99aeb_o.jpg

It's a matter of principle. Of course we're technically able to get the songs one way or another, and the band are aware of that. However, officially, we're not supposed to own them. That means that Coldplay are okay with officially setting aside most of their fanbase, purely for commercial, financial reasons. And it's completely unfair, as we're punished for not living at one particular location. Also, it's not like it was just 1 track. 3 tracks. That's basically 25% of this album.

They could have gone for hidden tracks, as they often do. Instead they just chose the most lucrative solution.

That tends to piss people off.

Very true.

I actually think the only way those 3 bonus tracks might be released outside of Target would be through live versions. Don't expect the studio versions to be officially released elsewhere than at Target. They have an exclusive deal, which means nothing if you can buy the songs elsewhere!

On the german radio station 1Live they said that they will play every song of the new album at the LA secret show this morning

edit: Oh snap, i think you meant they will play it at the concert not over the radio

That's huge omg I can't even

People going to that show are so lucky!

Maybe they're not sure yet which song of the album to put on the setlist yet so they figured they should try them all at a small gig? OR they're using tonight's small gig as a teaser, being aware that, overall, the audience will probably people film short parts of each song and put them online.

On the german radio station 1Live they said that they will play every song of the new album at the LA secret show this morning

Well, i'm not sure if they really meant what they said. On monday, when they had the ticket giveaway, they were talking about what the lucky winner can expect in LA. They mentioned the Xylobands and that everyone gets one at entrance, which was the case during the last tour but probably not this weekend.

It's more likely they were speaking about new songs in general and not EVERY new song.

Sent via Tapatalk

I'm starting to really worry about GS lyrics.. at first I thought: "Ok, Magic is just their first single, they're just keeping their jewels." Then Always in My Head and Another's Arms: not bad lyrics, but not Coldplay's level. Now A Sky Full of Stars (and some verses of other songs). They all sound like simple love songs saying almost the same (not so deep) things about love. The new songs aren't really adding anything new to what we already have and I really don't like the way the track's titles are being repeated over and over, seems like they're trying to fill this emptiness that the weak lyrics bring to the song. I'm really enjoying the artwork and mood of this era, but I have to say I'm really disappointed about the lyrics, and they are like 60% of the song for me. It's hard to belive that Midnight's lyrics are the best ones so far. I really needed to unload this guys, I'm sorry :(

I'm starting to really worry about GS lyrics.. at first I thought: "Ok, Magic is just their first single, they're just keeping their jewels." Then Always in My Head and Another's Arms: not bad lyrics, but not Coldplay's level. Now A Sky Full of Stars (and some verses of other songs). They all sound like simple love songs saying almost the same (not so deep) things about love. The new songs aren't really adding anything new to what we already have and I really don't like the way the track's titles are being repeated over and over, seems like they're trying to fill this emptiness that the weak lyrics bring to the song. I'm really enjoying the artwork and mood of this era, but I have to say I'm really disappointed about the lyrics, and they are like 60% of the song for me. It's hard to belive that Midnight's lyrics are the best ones so far. I really needed to unload this guys, I'm sorry :(

i think its more on the mood of the song and the production and instruments which I LOVE