✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"O" is gonna be my favorite track!

joseki

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next, I Think this song 'O' will be single, and I imagine the video very dramatic life of chris martin with gwyneth ...hahaa this perfect for the end track for album Ghost Stories...maybe this song will play at grammy award 2015 mix with "A Sky Full of stars" ... Hehehee I hope so... This song is my favourite so far....I love the song!!!!!!!

As much as I adore this song, I don't think it's gonna be a single. It has that same quality as Politik and Warning Sign where they are heart achingly good but not 'right' for single status. No matter to me, I'll listen to it on repeat single or not.

@jc90 : Yes, my friend coldplayer...maybe...but I believe this song will be the last single from the album ,after magic, ASFOS, another arms. Because is very intimate story the love story of chris.gwyneth and the daughter, apple martin....:-D. Maybe this song very special for chris....and very touched....

@jc90 : Yes, my friend coldplayer...maybe...but I believe this song will be the last single from the album ,after magic, ASFOS, another arms. Because is very intimate story the love story of chris.gwyneth and the daughter, apple martin....:-D. Maybe this song very special for chris....and very touched....

The same goes for Politik. Chris has said in the past its his favourite song of his own writing. Not sure if its true, but just because he likes a song doesn't make it a single.

@Jc90 : Thanks man, I believe in you.....thanks for the info......... Hahaa but chris very very surprised man in the world.......maybe this song will be favourite in the ghost stories concert tour.. I hope coldplay going to jakarta next year...I waiting for a long time..I love coldplay since "Yellow" &" Trouble" air the radio in 2000. And the song "0" is the my favourite now after "Fix You", "In My Place", "The Scientist", "Lovers In Japan", and sure "A SKY FULL OF STARS" ...hahaaaa

@Jc90 : Thanks man, I believe in you.....thanks for the info......... Hahaa but chris very very surprised man in the world.......maybe this song will be favourite in the ghost stories concert tour.. I hope coldplay going to jakarta next year...I waiting for a long time..I love coldplay since "Yellow" &" Trouble" air the radio in 2000. And the song "0" is the my favourite now after "Fix You", "In My Place", "The Scientist", "Lovers In Japan", and sure "A SKY FULL OF STARS" ...hahaaaa

Oh yeah for sure, it seems like a fan favourite already and we haven't even heard all of it!

Next, I Think this song 'O' will be single, and I imagine the video very dramatic life of chris martin with gwyneth ...hahaa this perfect for the end track for album Ghost Stories...maybe this song will play at grammy award 2015 mix with "A Sky Full of stars" ... Hehehee I hope so... This song is my favourite so far....I love the song!!!!!!!

O is not going to be a single, 100%.

Ink will probably be the next single based on what I've heard about it, or maybe True Love. O is phenomenal though just not radio-single material.

Since the song everyone is buzzing about is a hidden song called Fly On on the track O, this will deffo not be a single :)

Since the song everyone is buzzing about is a hidden song called Fly On on the track O, this will deffo not be a single :)

Did I get this wrong or isn't it the first bit that's called Fly On (he sings about flocks of birds) - and then O is a hidden ambient piece?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O is not going to be a single, 100%.

Ink will probably be the next single based on what I've heard about it, or maybe True Love. O is phenomenal though just not radio-single material.

i think it's quite sure that another's arms will be next and final one too.. if they planned another album i don't expect too many singles.. anyway just to remain in topic, O is the best track so far

Inviato dal mio GT-S5839i con Tapatalk 2

O.

O my god.

O my goodness.

O ****

Coldplay always do this to me. Write another epic album with at least one track (or a snippet in this case) that makes me sob. What an utterly fabulous track this will be.

Listening to this from the interview whilst wallpapering ended up in one soggy mess ;)

Guest howyousawtheworld

If I was Coldplay's manager I would have told them that there is no need to feel the need to make a rousing anthem all the time (I like ASFOS nonetheless, not anything more or anything less) as their lead single. O (Fly on) sounds astonishing and they could have broken with recent Coldplay convention and gone with this as their lead single. It would have shown a real nifty touch from the band in front of the expectant mainstream audience and their critics rather than give them ammo to fire back at them as many would have done with ASFOS. The overwhelming reaction to what we've heard from this tune is unlike anything I've seen on this forum before and there's no reason why that couldn't connect to a wider audience.

Why try and appease the radio 1 playlist when you've got something as beautiful as this, something that would appease everyone, even the most sternest of their critics? Of course, like the rest of us (barring the lucky few in LA) I've not heard the rest of the song but that snippet alone has put itself on pole position in our expectations to be a truly great song. Sometimes a great song must be heard by everyone! Don't allow it to become the band's best kept secret.