✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All Your Friends

Tash

google them and close off the phrase with quotation marks ----------> "__________"

then advance search and set it to past 24 hours

I would but my phone can't download files and look at posts from one day ago :(

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I can't believe this is a Bonus Track. This is one of my favourite tracks on the album.

I love their darker songs and the lyrics are incredible. This is Coldplay at the top of their genius.

Imagine listening to that song in a warm summer night looking up at the sky.

Huh, guys just show us they could put together amazing and more traditional songs out of nowhere. Like MTM or Old Famous Paintings.

I bet Chris himself dropped out it from GS because it's too codlplayish ;-)

I honestly think that this is some of their best work (next to O) in a while. As a bonus track, it didn't have to be "safe" or radio ready. Parachutes-esque guitar in the chorus, and some of their darkest lyrics, I think.

The best thing I've done was choice the Target Edition to buy without think twice. My third favorite track of all CD (O/Fly On, Ghost Story, All Your Friends, Magic, Ink....). Hoping an wordwide release of them :D

^ exactly. lyrically, these two bonus tracks add another dimension/depth that was missing in the album. i understand the differences in tone and musical arrangements/instruments, but had they included these tracks or replaced one/two tracks, the album would have been better in my mind.

These 2 bonus tracks are better than anything on Ghost Stories except O, for me. Well, at least I have 3 new tracks that I like. Still a bit disappointing though considering I'll still have to wait a year or more until the next album.

^ exactly. lyrically, these two bonus tracks add another dimension/depth that was missing in the album. i understand the differences in tone and musical arrangements/instruments, but had they included these tracks or replaced one/two tracks, the album would have been better in my mind.

To me, the bonus album IS the album.