✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand listening to Capital, worst radio station I have ever heard! They will play it at 7.30pm like the others so probably a mixture of XFM and Radio 1 for me :)

Isn't it just?! And we wonder why the music industry has gone downhill, apart from a few exceptions ;)

Isn't it just?! And we wonder why the music industry has gone downhill, apart from a few exceptions ;)

Its everything that is wrong with the music industry, no variety, they actually dictate whats in the UK charts and fill them up with more boybands like The Wanted who are signed to label of the Capital FM's owners, the presenters are cringeworthy. I die in frustration every time I hear it played and my family and friends buy into it and have it as their radio of choice, its really rife here in Birmingham, can't get away from it! I'm for freedom of choice, everyone having their own tastes etc... but having always had an interest in chart statistics, I have seen how much its damaged the diversity of the charts over here. /rant over :P

Guest howyousawtheworld
I'm not living in the uk but I used that postcode and it worked.

Good idea. Whenever I'm 'out of bounds' I just type in the postcode of the old BBC TV centre - W12 7RJ. It's the only London postcode I know of thanks to old BBC competition entries in the 90s and early 00s (well before the days everyone could use email!). Always works.