✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

Probably soon after - I wouldn't be surprised if the song's up on the official Youtube channel and on iTunes from 7.30, or shortly thereafter. They probably want to get all the views/sales they can get before someone puts it up online before them.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the link to the XFM radio player, but unfortunately it says that people from outside the UK can't listen to it?!

Is there some option I am missing or are there any other alternatives (radio stations or whatever) for non-UK fans? ^^

Or, do I need to wait until it appears on Youtube or whatever platform? =(

Thank you for the link to the XFM radio player, but unfortunately it says that people from outside the UK can't listen to it?!

Is there some option I am missing or are there any other alternatives (radio stations or whatever) for non-UK fans? ^^

Listen it then in BBC Radio 1!

I have no problem with this song. Don't think it will be as good as the hype, obviously. But I have no problem with it. Coldplay have always had at least one or two very radio friendly songs on every album. I'm glad they're not scared to go outside their comfort zone, I know this song will be stuck in my head. I have only two fears. 1. That I will tire of this song quickly cause I'll hear it everywhere and it may be repetitive. 2. That the song won't fit the rest of the album( but I have faith that they made it work somehow :) )

Your first 2 points sum up my feelings pretty well. I have no problem with EDM influences, collabs, etc. But when it was labelled the successor to Yellow and Viva, I think it was heavy handed; hyped it up way to hard.

The XFM player can be very easily tricked - they only ask for a postcode - the London Fire Brigade one usually does the trick (SE10LL) ;)

Listen it then in BBC Radio 1!

Ah, ok that's what I was missing! ^^

Too much information at the same time during the last days, I am starting to get confused! xD

Thanks for helping me out of this state of confusion. =D

Edit: Thank you also, RWLover! ;-)

Nah the Jools holland show is quite big! its a very well respected music show so i wouldn't be surprised if they do it tonight (or maybe on the recorded show on friday)

So, you mean like my ​penis then?

In other news, 100 minutes to the premier.