✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I tried to write everything down last night from 1-3 am as long as my memory was still fresh, and now a friend that came along just told me she got a pic of Chris in the moment he's wiping his face. With his shirt. You know what that means, RIIIIIIIIGHT? :charming:

Please tell me she'll upload the pics. I'm dying for some good quality pics :D

He dreams of joining the Chippendales, I know it.

Shhhhh! That's his secret career! We're not supposed to talk about that!!!:wink3:

Yeah this is why he didn't want people to record the end of the show.

Could you guys please stop trying to kill me? I'm fucking DYING over here! :laugh3::lol:

thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I tried to write everything down last night from 1-3 am as long as my memory was still fresh, and now a friend that came along just told me she got a pic of Chris in the moment he's wiping his face. With his shirt. You know what that means, RIIIIIIIIGHT? :charming:
squeeeeeeeee :dazzled::dazzled:

batman did GPASUYF have a fucking good guitar solo? that's all i care about

If you mean Jonny rocking the hell out of his guitar, then yes it had. It almost had the same energy like the versions from the last tour, only crammed together on a small stage minus Chris running around like a rabbit on speed.

If you mean Jonny rocking the hell out of his guitar, then yes it had. It almost had the same energy like the versions from the last tour, only crammed together on a small stage minus Chris running around like a rabbit on speed.

yesss i really wanted a video of the solo, because in the last months of the Mylo Xylotour he changed the solo and started doing crazy thing in the end (like tapping which i've never seen him doig it before), i wanted to know if he still did the crazy stuff (they are sexy as hell)

yesss i really wanted a video of the solo, because in the last months of the Mylo Xylotour he changed the solo and started doing crazy thing in the end (like tapping which i've never seen him doig it before), i wanted to know if he still did the crazy stuff (they are sexy as hell)

Well unfortunately he didn't go as crazy as usual. I suspect it has something to do with the new calmer atmosphere of the album. Jonny wasn't as energetic during that song as on the last tour were he was bending down/stomping his foot/shaking his body :( He was still rocking but not THAT much.

Well unfortunately he didn't go as crazy as usual. I suspect it has something to do with the new calmer atmosphere of the album. Jonny wasn't as energetic during that song as on the last tour were he was bending down/stomping his foot/shaking his body :( He was still rocking but not THAT much.

aww no man :( that was my fav part of the tour

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN ...

Btw thank you 1live for playing your promo jingle every couple of minutes. Especially AFTER the beginning of clocks. How am i supposed to listen to that that on my iPod.

Sent via Tapatalk

aww no man :( that was my fav part of the tour

Actually, I like the more intimate and mysteriously atmosphere of the new concert A LOT. It's very ambient at times, especially with the lazer harps and the instruments.

But to each their own!

Batman thank you soooooo much! Coldplay should be proud of fans like you! :awesome:

I suppose I won't like ASFOS, but that's okay I think. One song can't ruin an album.

And they didn't play Yellow again...

LOL thanks, I mean I find myself pretty embarrassing during concerts but I can't bloody help it :lol: At least I can reduce myself to just yelling names instead of OTHER EMBARRASSING THINGS :laugh3:

Yah, just skip the song if you don't like it. It will definately be a radio hit, it's fast, it's loud, and the lyrics are easy.

I'm quite okay with that because I just can't listen to Yellow anymore o__o

I don't understand how can they play songs like ETIAW next to Oceans and Midnight. I mean, I love ETIAW but they DO HAVE songs to make a totally atmospheric ambient that match Ghost Stories, like 42, A message, Sparks, but setlists like tonight's seems like scrambled songs. It doesn't flow well.

So I finally got home from cologne :D

ASFOS really was outstanding and I hope that nobody recorded it, although it may be frustrating for you guys having to wait to hearing it for one more week or so.

He asked like 10 times for that ;)

I'm not good at writing reviews and stuff, but let's put it this way: I was expecting the best and I got even more :D :D

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

who the hell are ellen, ian and veronica

Who the hell are YOU? :lol:

Last night was AMAZING. I don't even have words for it.. the new material was fantastic, especially A Sky Full of Stars. What a way to end the night :heart: It was so nice to meet so many of you irl! Thanks for the great day!

Hearing Midnight live was even better than I expected. It's the only song I filmed completely.. tadaaa. Hope u enjoy.

[video=youtube;OW5XkVS8ZWo]

The same thing happened to me once. I yelled "I love you Chris" and everybody was looking at me including Chris. He just smiled at me. That was the day I died.

Haha, totaly worth it! :D

Man i realy can't wait to see Coldplay live again.. I hope they make a huge Tour after the GS release..

btw: I dont realy mind that the show was only about 75 minutes long. I know its pretty expensive, but compared to what else i could do with 90 bucks this was pretty much the best investment possible.