✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be the only one who really didn't like the setlist. It was mainly composed of their hits, and aside from their new material, seemed rather eh. Wish they played GPASUYF earlier.

I haven't listened to the live stream but from what I've read (some impressions + live blog), I didn't like the setlist either. Why don't they play more album tracks? It's not like they're a new band who need their hits to attrack people, especially at small shows where their biggest fans are packed together. And even on larger gigs their lesser known tracks are well-known.

I would love a concert without any singles. But that will never happen.

Edit: am glad with the low-keyness of these shows, the album so far and the stage looks awesome.

Did they give any reason for the extremely short set? Cause seriously, with this high a ticket price, I'd at least expect to get a full show and not just 14 songs. Glad I didn't attempt to get a ticket, cause I would've been very pissed...

this just gave me the last thing to convince me to wait this time, if the first time they'll come in italy will be like this, i won't buy any tickets, too expensive and it would piss my parents if they found out it lasted less than 1 hour and a half

i'm gonna wait for the proper tour, if there's going to be one

Haha i Screamed "Jonny, I love you!" aswell, right after they joined the stage. Must have been pretty loud because about 20 people were lookin at me like "The fuck?".

Probably because im male.. but whatever :D

The same thing happened to me once. I yelled "I love you Chris" and everybody was looking at me including Chris. He just smiled at me. That was the day I died.

Just while a few people are talking about Johnny......Next week I'm calling into an event in the village hall, where his parents live, to see the refurbishment he helped to pay for, with the auction of his gold disc. Who knows - his Mum and Dad might actually be there !

Did they give any reason for the extremely short set? Cause seriously, with this high a ticket price, I'd at least expect to get a full show and not just 14 songs. Glad I didn't attempt to get a ticket, cause I would've been very pissed...
Personally, I don't think the ticket price has to be justified with a long set. They're performing very few concerts in very tiny venues. The rarity of the occasion alone justifies the admittedly very high price, I think. You don't pay for a long concert, you pay for the opportunity of seeing one of the biggest bands in the world that close.

i really wish i would have recorded ASFOS, at least the audio, for myself so i can listen to it again. I already forgot about it.

It goes zrroooooomo chsssschhh hcssssschhhhh ba ba ba ba zroooom chruuuccsssssh da da pa pa pa zip zip ooooh my body on ma hhoooohh chrrsssh ya body mah body csshhh

REMEMBER? Jeez...

Personally, I don't think the ticket price has to be justified with a long set. They're performing very few concerts in very tiny venues. The rarity of the occasion alone justifies the admittedly very high price, I think. You don't pay for a long concert, you pay for the opportunity of seeing one of the biggest bands in the world that close.

When we are talking about high prices we should talk about 30€ for a fricking t-shirt.

But i guess it's the same as with the ticket prices, only 6 shows with max. 2000-3000 people a show. These shirts are a rarity.

True, but they still could do a few more songs. It's not that it's physically too demanding since they don't play every day. They're not that old, right? They look pretty fit to me. And it takes effort to get tickets, so the audience knows their music and I imagine want to hear more than hit singles.

But it's still great they're doing small shows. I'd gladly pay those 90 euros anytime.

When we are talking about high prices we should talk about 30€ for a fricking t-shirt.

But i guess it's the same as with the ticket prices, only 6 shows with max. 2000-3000 people a show. These shirts are a rarity.

Damn! Merch is always expensive at concerts anyway, it seems. :\

It goes zrroooooomo chsssschhh hcssssschhhhh ba ba ba ba zroooom chruuuccsssssh da da pa pa pa zip zip ooooh my body on ma hhoooohh chrrsssh ya body mah body csshhh

REMEMBER? Jeez...

HAHA that is actually quite a spot-on description! :laugh3: I mean, if you are standing in front row you can't hear a lot anyway, it's mainly just loud noise.

True, but they still could do a few more songs. It's not that it's physically too demanding since they don't play every day. They're not that old, right? They look pretty fit to me. And it takes effort to get tickets, so the audience knows their music and I imagine want to hear more than hit singles.

But it's still great they're doing small shows. I'd gladly pay those 90 euros anytime.

You should have seen Chris abs when he was wiping his face with his shirt. He was RIPPED. Everytime he did it (about 5 times that perv) the whole crowd went WILD (even some of the males, I HEARD YOU TOO!) :lol::laugh3:

HAHA that is actually quite a spot-on description! :laugh3: I mean, if you are standing in front row you can't hear a lot anyway, it's mainly just loud noise.
Hey hey I just read your review and ohmygoooooddd!!!! :dazzled: Awesome awesome awesome :awesome:

Hey hey I just read your review and ohmygoooooddd!!!! :dazzled: Awesome awesome awesome :awesome:

thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I tried to write everything down last night from 1-3 am as long as my memory was still fresh, and now a friend that came along just told me she got a pic of Chris in the moment he's wiping his face. With his shirt. You know what that means, RIIIIIIIIGHT? :charming:

You should have seen Chris abs when he was wiping his face with his shirt. He was RIPPED. Everytime he did it (about 5 times that perv) the whole crowd went WILD (even some of the males, I HEARD YOU TOO!) :lol::laugh3:

He dreams of joining the Chippendales, I know it.