September 10, 201511 yr Great news. The photos look really very colorful. And yes, you are right. It looks like MX.
September 10, 201511 yr Aurore Boréale is actually a song by a french rapper who sampled GPASUYF. Nothing new (except terrible french lyrics up there : http://genius.com/Joke-aurore-boreale-lyrics ) AND to support I Ran Away and getitthom, Lamhein looks pretty much like Manoj Muntashir (tv writer & film lyricist) took a sample of a CP song from MX or Viva, as Eno is present. If we haven't heard of Eno yet, I think there's no Eno at all. (and I don't see Eno teaming with Stargate) in the reliable titles/registration numbers there's only Radio Dial : Waltz in B Minor that seems legit, but it's been around since a long time, so I'm sure it won't be part of the album (remember mx ? we did get song/album titles like one week away from the official announcement) BTW for the MX 2.0 thing, I agree with those saying the colors & clothes & everything is basically the same, but I really think the boys couldn't do the same visuals a second time, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot. There must be something really big that differenciates MX era from AHFOD era that we haven't seen yet. We'll see as the official news will come.
September 10, 201511 yr So I come home from school and as usual as soon as I get home, I check the thread. At this stage I check it like "let's see everybody rant about something unimportant and guess about things that aren't even there because everybody is so bored" I check the thread and there is 20 pages ready for me read up on! That took some time :P But very exciting though! Whether this is actually a music video or if it Iheart fest, I don't mind because 1) It is new Coldplay either way 2) THE WHOLE BAND IS DOING SOMETHING TOGETHER! As nice as it is to see Chris go off and do things in his previous India visit and such, it is so good to see the whole band doing something new and exciting all together! And if this is a music video, it is awesome to see the whole band in it too :lol:
September 10, 201511 yr i can imagine the video being a little like this: [video=youtube;wF8d7s66dBM] Hmm the video cant be played on my side or is it just me? So excited with this whole thing I cant believe it is getting closer!
September 10, 201511 yr <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Since Coldplay is trending...here is an exclusive snap for all fans clicked by me yesterday in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mumbai?src=hash">#mumbai</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Coldplay?src=hash">#Coldplay</a> <a href="http://t.co/eXm215cQ56">pic.twitter.com/eXm215cQ56</a></p>— Bollywood Jammer (@manav22) <a href="https://twitter.com/manav22/status/641896413312344064">September 10, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
September 10, 201511 yr Looks like they all needed a good shower afterwards. :laugh3: Cant wait to see the finished video. Could look a bit like the Viva iTunes commercial. Gonna be a good one.
September 10, 201511 yr Notice Guy's bass is brown, Will's drum kit was brown in this picture: And I read something about a wooden piano here: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/coldplays-secret-date-with-mumbai/articleshow/48894589.cms
September 10, 201511 yr Many people here are saying that AHFOD is another MX, but I don't think that them going in a bright and colorful direction means that they going for another MX. Here's why: 1. Coldplay has never had two albums with the same theme, and I don't see that happening anytime soon. 2. They are going to use horns, which by itself is a huge departure from MX 3. There are different kinds of bright and colorful. MX was about "a rose breaking through concrete", or color in a grey, almost distopian world. AHFOD, judjing by the tiltle is probably(obviously) going to be about following your dreams. Both very colorful themes, but with clear differences. I personally think that it will be a combination of the last 3 albums with a new twist to it.
September 10, 201511 yr This looks like MX 2. I hope new album won't be another MX :blank: Yeh MX is the only album that makes me glad I have a skip button.
September 10, 201511 yr LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" Who here thinks we'll get a leaked video before the festival? I don't want to ruin 10 months of waiting for 1 leaked crappy quality video tbo :/
September 10, 201511 yr So I saw chris martin from about ten meters away, but the hotel security didn't let us meet him
September 10, 201511 yr We called out and chris turned to say hi and even take a pic, but the security ushered him on before we could get there
September 10, 201511 yr Thanks for the up to the minute coverage from india Suhit :thumbsup: Keep it up!
September 10, 201511 yr We called out and chris turned to say hi and even take a pic, but the security ushered him on before we could get there Cool, where did this happen exactly? Not the same place as yesterday you say?
September 10, 201511 yr Ah well..I wanted to update you guys about this a long time back but my battery had run out n I just found a place to charge my phone
September 10, 201511 yr So one of the guys waiting with me here was at the shoot yesterday..but he got there when the shoot ended so he didn't get to hear the track
September 10, 201511 yr We called out and chris turned to say hi and even take a pic, but the security ushered him on before we could get there Oh wow, you found them ! Good job Suhit !!!
September 10, 201511 yr But he managed to get a pic with Chris yesterday..he also said that there were rats roaming around there and when the band noticed them they freaked out
September 10, 201511 yr Im still waiting at the hotel..to see if they return..been waiting for about four hrs now.. :(
September 10, 201511 yr I've just finished reading through 50 pages of hype, hype and some more hype. Nothing new apart from a few photos and a very very lucky fan (Suhit) who almost met Chris. I'm getting more excited as time goes by and I just want more news/photos/whatever.
September 10, 201511 yr I've just finished reading through 50 pages of hype, hype and some more hype. Nothing new apart from a few photos and a very very lucky fan (Suhit) who almost met Chris. I'm getting more excited as time goes by and I just want more news/photos/whatever. So do I my friend :D
September 10, 201511 yr A note for all those who insist on saying that AHFOD is MX Part 2: It's is not. C'mon! You know Coldplay as well as I do (or even better) so you should know they never - NEVER - do the same album/style twice. All these assumptions are based on what exactly? A jacket that somewhat resembles the one Chris used to wear during the MX era? Notice that it's just a jacket (that's isn't even of the same color). Besides, the rest of the band's outfits look nothing like the MX ones. Nothing! As for the font on Chris's shirt, it's hard to see if it is indeed the MX font. I mean, it probably isn't. They wouldn't use that font, then change for the GS one and go back again to the MX one for AHFOD. Don't freak out about every single thing you see, please.
Create an account or sign in to comment