✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

At this point I've given up on all speculation as to what AHFoD is going to sound like. I just want to see the artwork :P

I agree. I'd love to see a reversion to a more simple black on white style (or vice versa). If Coldplay.com is any indication of the colour palette I may get my wish.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No secrets, spills or leaks. Just announce it and drop a single. I agree with Noel Gallagher when he says that nowadays, you know everything about an album before it even gets released. It ruins the experience. Not sure what to expect this album, but I'm ready for whatever they do.

So many music critics here. Do you guys work for Rolling Stone?

for some reason, I dont have access to view that file. someone care to summarize?

Also, just trying to connect the dots (however faint they are), but with the supposed engagement of chris and Jennifer, that's gonna hurt the release date of LP7 eh?

Yes, i'm bored....

for some reason, I dont have access to view that file. someone care to summarize?

Also, just trying to connect the dots (however faint they are), but with the supposed engagement of chris and Jennifer, that's gonna hurt the release date of LP7 eh?

Yes, i'm bored....

They're not engaged. Haha.