✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

It also seems odd that Chris would take off for India if the album wasn't mostly finished, but that's just my thinking :shrug:

True, or they could be taking their sweet, sweet time. I am very curious as to how the recording process takes place for them now. I reckon we already discussed this, and that it changes from era to era, but does the rest of the band just work on the music while Chris is away and then they reconvene? It just seems like Chris is up to a lot of other cool projects right now with Global Citizen, Oxfam etc. So yeah, maybe they have finished most of the recording and are just mixing and getting the promotional and artwork business done right now? Or maybe they recorded half the album back during the GS era and are just taking it slow right now.... feels so slow....

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man, I had a dream last night that they uploaded a video of them live at BBC or something like that. I thought maybe it was something from an older era but it was new. The first song was new and was called "Colorful Universe". It sounded like classic Coldplay with Will on his regular drum kit. The only lyrics I can remember is something about a tornado hitting the ground. That doesn't sound very good when I say it, but it sounded awesome the way Chris said it. It seemed so real and I was pretty disappointed when I woke up lol.

The only lyrics I can remember is something about a tornado hitting the ground. That doesn't sound very good when I say it, but it sounded awesome the way Chris said it. It seemed so real and I was pretty disappointed when I woke up lol.
That sounds kinda epic. And YES it always sucks soo bad when you wake up and you're like: "...damn" :lol:

That sounds kinda epic. And YES it always sucks soo bad when you wake up and you're like: "...damn" [emoji38]

Oh it was so epic! I actually woke up and remembered everything right away but I stupidly went back to sleep forgetting everything. I guess I should have hummed it and recorded it haha.

Oh man, I had a dream last night that they uploaded a video of them live at BBC or something like that. I thought maybe it was something from an older era but it was new. The first song was new and was called "Colorful Universe". It sounded like classic Coldplay with Will on the drums. The only lyrics I can remember is something about a tornado hitting the ground. That doesn't sound very good when I say it, but it sounded awesome the way Chris said it. It seemed so real and I was pretty disappointed when I woke up lol.

Dang I want this now :lol:

The following article was released yesterday. NOTHING NEW, just a recap of things we already know.

Coldplay New Album Update: ‘A Head Full Of Dreams’ Expected This Year, Chris Martin Hints This May Be Their Last

By Lorenzo Soliman | July 06, 2015 11:53 PM EDT

As a quick follow up to their 2014 release "Ghost Stories," a new album from Coldpaly is expected to come out really soon and is expected to be called "A Head Full Of Dreams."

Following their recent release, no tour shows were seen from the band. But in an interview with the band by Entertainment Weekly, Chris Martin revealed how he feels like the next release would be their last, after he compared it to the "Harry Potter" series. In line with that, tour shows should be expected from the band soon that is expected to promote both the 2014 and the new 2015 Coldplay album.

"It's our seventh thing, and the way we look at it, it's like the last 'Harry Potter' book or something like that," Martin explained. "Not to say that there might not be another thing one day, but this is the completion of something. I have to think of it as the final thing we're doing. Otherwise we wouldn't put everything into it."

Furthermore, a report from Gig Wise revealed how "Ghost Stories" is a part one of something big and that "A Head Full Of Dreams" is the finale to the series.

"You know Harry Potter and things have installments, and you know we just made an introspective record and didn't really do much around it," he said. "Secretly we may have something else in mind, but I accidentally told Zane [Lowe] about it."

"We're trying to make something colorful and uplifting and we're just having quite a good time making it because we've spent so long not making that kind of thing."

With no official words released for the new Coldplay album as of now, fans expect the release of their upcoming release to happen before the year ends.

(http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/217629/20150706/coldplay-new-album.htm)

Oh it was so epic! I actually woke up and remembered everything right away but I stupidly went back to sleep forgetting everything. I guess I should have hummed it and recorded it haha.

This has happened to me before! And it did sound awesome in my dream, and I did record it before falling back asleep.. But then I remember trying to work it out into a real song with my guitar and it sounded awful lol.

This has happened to me before! And it did sound awesome in my dream, and I did record it before falling back asleep.. But then I remember trying to work it out into a real song with my guitar and it sounded awful lol.

Haha yeah that would happen if I tried to do it too. Better to leave it in my dreams I suppose lol.

What do you guys think about Apple Music? I feel like it could easily serve as a new platform for Coldplay to make a surprise release or to release some singles or EP's. Plus we all know Zane Lowe is fan of Coldplay and that his new radio show is on Apple Music.

The band has been such a huge part of itunes in the past, it just feels like this year would be the right time, much like U2's awkward forced free release of Songs of Innocence. Another reason I think it is coming sooner than we think is the Coldplay Timeline. It is a really cool medium, but it feels like they wouldn't put up only a timeline for their website if they didn't intend on giving it a next-era update fairly soon. Or maybe they want that timeline up for a while. Just my guess.

Woot! I finally discovered new titles!! Spread the rumors :P

actually, they have been around for awhile and discussed at length at some point in this thread. all cast aside as non-lp7 related, mostly coldplay sampled, third party songs.

actually, they have been around for awhile and discussed at length at some point in this thread. all cast aside as non-lp7 related, mostly coldplay sampled, third party songs.

Damn it! I must have missed their mentions then.. The numbers made them seem new enough.. So this means samples from other songs they are using on their own songs? Like what they did with Talk (borrowing Kraftwerk's melody?)