✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting excited over nothing is really exhausting. So I rather chill and just wait for Coldplay.com to announce something officially.

IT IS exhausting! But, somehow, it's the time of a release I like the most! Because everyone's excited and waiting for the same thing. It's a cool feeling of togetherness

IT IS exhausting! But, somehow, it's the time of a release I like the most! Because everyone's excited and waiting for the same thing. It's a cool feeling of togetherness

Maybe sometimes we take things too far but there is so much excitement around here. So much anticipation!

Here's a thought: maybe this time around the hand will "surprise" us with something during the day and not in the early morning :)

They should surprise us the way they did with Midnight. Unless you lived in Asia, Midnight was posted on YouTube in the morning or afternoon

Guest diogo_sg

We are far TOO excited for something we don't even know when is going to be released.

Let's all take a break from speculating on the release date and start talking about the thing itself.

Who's with me?!

"I live to see the world"

We are far TOO excited for something we don't even know when is going to be released.

Let's all take a break from speculating on the release date and start talking about the thing itself.

Who's with me?!

Me! *raises hand* Enough worrying about something that has no effect on the quality of the album anyways

Guest diogo_sg
Me! *raises hand* Enough worrying about something that has no effect on the quality of the album anyways

Great!! I'm not alone!! [emoji4]

Guest diogo_sg
Now you got me all excited too, but meh another old stuff post it is ! :)

Hmmm, but what should we talk about if we don't speculate ? ;)

We HAVE to speculate! Just not about the release date, for Coldplay's sake!! [emoji2]

New Coldplay tweet!!! My heart just stopped for a moment!!

I got that and a YouTube notification but then I realized it's only a timeline video! So speculate, we must!!

Anyways MX had U.F.O. and Us Against the World. GS had Oceans. Will there be another acoustic song on AHFOD?

Guest diogo_sg
I got that and a YouTube notification but then I realized it's only a timeline video! So speculate, we must!!

Anyways MX had U.F.O. and Us Against the World. GS had Oceans. Will there be another acoustic song on AHFOD?

I think there will be more than just one. Usually, albums have 2-3 acoustic songs and I really don't think AHFOD will be an exception. It can't be an entirely upbeat album!! That just doesn't work [emoji4]

Here's Coldplay's new outfit:

backstret-boys-white-outfits.jpg

Lol! Yeah sure, that's exactly what I had in mind.. They are going all pop afterall no? Maybe they'll start busting co-ordinated routines and end the concerts in a cheerleader-like pyramid now.. :laugh3:

Guest diogo_sg
Lol! Yeah sure, that's exactly what I had in mind.. They are going all pop afterall no? Maybe they'll start busting co-ordinated routines and end the concerts in a cheerleader-like pyramid now.. :laugh3:

I don't AHFOD is going to be pop. I think it'll be more rock than pop. Or a mix, like the anon said.

That cheerleader thing would be fun to watch tho

Most certainly. This is a given. Every album needs a slow song or quiet song to compliment the loud ones. Just proper album making etiquette! Though we could ponder, will it be acoustic guitar driven? Or will it be more R&B, piano type song? Who knows they could do away with acoustic guitar but I hope not.

Guest diogo_sg
Most certainly. This is a given. Every album needs a slow song or quiet song to compliment the loud ones. Just proper album making etiquette! Though we could ponder, will it be acoustic guitar driven? Or will it be more R&B, piano type song? Who knows they could do away with acoustic guitar but I hope not.

I honestly don't know what to think of AHFOD anymore!! I just want to hear something!! Dammit!!

Guest diogo_sg
I want a song on the album that sounds like the MX tour version of Warning Sign. I think that a raw arrangement of that sort is something Coldplay need to do more often. GS had some of that but it was more electronic than acoustic

It would be so nice to hear some "real" acoustic songs!! I miss songs like We Never Change and Green Eyes.

I wouldn't mind a piano-driven acoustic song. We haven't had one of those in awhile (except for maybe O), whereas we've gotten a couple of acoustic guitar ones on the last two albums.

And while we're at it, I would love love love another piano-driven song that's more on the rock side of things, like Clocks.