✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favorite movie at the moment is Home, I've watched it four times within less than a couple of weeks. :D

But more to the point, this last time I noticed that Stargate produced the music for it. So watch the movie or listen to the soundtrack if you want an idea of what their sound is.

It is of course pop with extra pop sprinkled on top, and then just a little more pop. But it's cool sounding pop imho, and I kinda hope AHFOD will sound equally cool.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

Guest diogo_sg

WHAT IF AHFOD is like Ghost Story? I mean, that song has everything the band said LP7 will be so far: uplifting/upbeat, colorful (kinda), you can shuffle your feet to it...

WHAT IF?

"I live to see the world"

WHAT IF AHFOD is like Ghost Story? I mean, that song has everything the band said LP7 will be so far: uplifting/upbeat, colorful (kinda), you can shuffle your feet to it...

WHAT IF?

I want it! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Guest diogo_sg
I remember those days, especially the day PoC leaked--the forum was so overwhelmed I couldn't get it to load at all [emoji38]

LOL

It must've been crazy!!

If A Head Full of Dreams sounds like Ghost Story I'd be satisfied. However, if it's pop that Coldplay wants then the album will be more like Mylo Xyloto which is quite upbeat and colorful as a whole. Ghost Story IMO is a little darker than what the band seems to want to do next.

Guest diogo_sg
If A Head Full of Dreams sounds like Ghost Story I'd be satisfied. However, if it's pop that Coldplay wants then the album will be more like Mylo Xyloto which is quite upbeat and colorful as a whole. Ghost Story IMO is a little darker than what the band seems to want to do next.

If it sounds like Mylo, I'll be happy with it. I love MX [emoji4]

Guest diogo_sg
Actually, I'd love it if it would sound like Cemeteries of London, which imho has a good balance between dark undertones and a strong and vibrant guitar melody.

Agree. The first time I heard CoL, it was about 7am. I (my dad) was driving to Lisbon and Ibwas listening to CP. Then that song came and I didn't know it at that time. Instant love [emoji7]

^ Yes! Cemeteries of London is such an underrated song. I would love if they followed the song's lyrical style also by telling a story of sorts.

Coldplay needs to do a song like Hotel California or Bohemian Rhapsody :charming:

Agree. They have very few songs like that (2, right?)