✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

From Coldplay Brazil

bvHCReBZ.jpg:large

Coldplay living up to their name, in Antarctica? :o

Could be these possibilities : Might not be for Coldplay / Coldplay tour might not be until 2016 / They might be waiting for stadium tours because of the huge cost to them

I think somewhere, in some other universe this post makes sense but I'm sorry Sparky I can't make heads nor tails of this :confused: I think it might be Coldplay related.... but I'm not quite sure :laugh3:

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
From Coldplay Brazil

bvHCReBZ.jpg:large

Coldplay living up to their name, in Antarctica? :o

Could be these possibilities : Might not be for Coldplay / Coldplay tour might not be until 2016 / They might be waiting for stadium tours because of the huge cost to them

PicardWTF.jpg

Can you imagine a song like this one in A Head Full Of Dreams? Obviously it won't be a single, but it could be a fantastic masterpiece of art hidden somewhere in the album tracklist. Since it has been said that it will include some horns and strings, it could be possible. It would be a little jewel.

[video=youtube;wA9d4CcIvz4]

I pray this is not MX part 2 like I have been hearing. MX is their worst album by far.

For one, it most likely isn't going to be MX part two, because everything they've done so far is different. I hope you've been noticing Coldplay's pattern through their albums. They never try the same thing twice. They're always experimenting. It may be colorful like MX but I assure you that you don't have to worry at all until you hear the actual music. Now since it is colorful that increases the possibility of Coldplay going against their trend and they might try MX again without the overproduction but it's more likely that whatever they make will be completely new.

Second, not at all. I'd argue it's their best album actually. But that's just how I view it. I don't know why you hate MX but I guess that's just your opinion, and we all have a right to one. :P

What if the video in India is just a new alternate video for Princess of China, they play no new songs at the festivals, and they announce that they have decided to go on hiatus until they release AHFOD 2027?

[ATTACH]32332[/ATTACH]

[emoji55]

I've been saying this since the beginning but everyone seems to get offended!

So you've heard the song already, then?

I'm cautiously optimistic for this Friday. Not because of the song, but because there's a good chance nothing official won't come right away or even this month. All these rumors we've seen don't say anything new (which is expected) and go off previous assumptions. I just can't see Coldplay playing this show without having a reason to be there.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Reading the last few pages I really can't help but think we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. In fact we're no longer scraping the barrel. Concrete has shown through and we're continuing to scrape away into mother earth herself. Fuck me!

I'm back :D Also, I'm revamping my way of replying to get back to all yall effectively!

Haha no you can continue, it doesnt really matter to me.....i guess i was just venting....sorry

That's okay! No need to feel bad... :P

Now, before I go any further, I just wanted to say that the way I will be posting on here from now on will be different. I will continue to do multiple-quote posts, but I will put them in a spoiler so it doesn't get in the way of anything. So you don't have to click "Show' if I didn't quote you, if you want. I'd also like to mention I'm making your quotes easier to find by color-coding them. The order I list the colors will be the order I list the quotes. All good? Good.

Also, for @AMDB9 who doesn't really like my multi-quote posts, I'll put his quotes in the top of the thread not hidden by the spoiler so he doesn't have to scroll through everything! :D

Let's start:

Sparky, you're in red.

The Adversary, you're in blue.

jer123, you're in gold.

Saketblitz, you're in a green-aqua-sort of color thing.

Easy Superstition, you're in magenta.

I've got more quotes as well, but for the sake of simplicity I'll stop here and post them after someone posts below this comment.

https://twitter.com/coldplayzoneit/status/643720482777341952

Rumour of October release for video and the song (first single) May also be called 'A Head Full Of Dreams'

oh no... that's a bit long for me... I understand them having to edit the video and all that so it might extend into October but I don't see why they don't just release the audio before hand. Coldplay knows everyone wants it right now. Why not at least tease us about it and generate hype, and validate that they're actually doing something and give us an update of some sort?

They mention going back to the style of MX in the article :uneasy:

Sweet! MX in my eyes is Coldplay's best work! Although some songs {B]are[/b] overproduced... But I assure you, even though they might be going back to that style, that doesn't neccessarily mean that their music won't be bad. We just have to wait and see what they come up with. It might surprise you! :D

So its pretty much true that we wont get anything new this friday? :sob:

If Coldplay goes to iHeart with nothing new to play that'd be just stupid. I don't think Coldplay's dumb enough to do that.

Hey, they didn't make us sign anything. In terms of the song/album/shoot, I can't give out any details since that would hamper the band - they do monitor the forum. Trust me, I know how it feels waiting for a song to come out when you know it's out there (did the same exercise in Viva La Vida era). All I can say is think more "Paradise" and less "Viva La Vida".

In terms of release date, I'm guessing (no one has talked to me about it - PURE guessing) that October (as the magazine mentioned) could be right. I noticed in one of the pictures (posted by someone), they had Ravan statue - something that we burn during a festival called Dusshera. Dusshera is slated for October 22nd so the release can be around that (again, a PURE FAN THEORY, no one has told me any of this).

Thanks for the update, at least you said something about the song. More Paradise? Sweet! That's their best song, hands down in my eyes! I've gotta feeling this album's going to be their best!

And I wonder, how would telling us hamper the band? I mean, it's okay, don't tell us any details about the songs, but I wonder why it'd hamper the bamd?

Also, did they say themselves they monitor the forum? That'd be pretty cool if they actually did and they got to see our hype xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saketblitz;5733714

All I can say is think more "Paradise" and less "Viva La Vida".

Well that's highly disappointing.....

How? Paradise is the most beautiful piece of work Coldplay's ever made, or really, ever, in my eyes anyways.

BTW, if Chris actually is monitoring the forum, hi Chris! I hope you have a wonderful day, and you're awesome for making all this sweet music! You made so many great songs I find it very difficult to rank them in order. They're that good. And I've gotta feeling your album's going to be great! :D

Wow, someone mentions that the song is dancy and all hell wants to break loose. MX is not my favorite Coldplay album but I don't hate it and I'll be happy to even get a 7th album. Even if it sounds like MX part 2. There's so much pessimism and tension here. Relax. ;)

Btw @cp3176, I'm sure they do monitor the forum. They're conscious of its existence given the fact that they've answered our questions before and Phil did an interview. Plus, I'm pretty sure that Debs Wild is an inactive member who used to post here a while back! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasySuperstition99;5733727

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saketblitz;5733714

All I can say is think more "Paradise" and less "Viva La Vida".

Well that's highly disappointing.....

How? Paradise is the most beautiful piece of work Coldplay's ever made, or really, ever, in my eyes anyways.

No i didn't mean i didn't like paradise, I would've just liked better if it was said to sound more like VLV cause i like that song a lot.