LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*glimpes into thread since it's full of new posts*

Man, they're probably just trash posts like all the other times I checked in here ...

*discovers a rant, people throwing shit into each other's faces, album-wiLL-PROLLY-LEAK-TOMORORRW-shout-outs*

*SIGH*

giphy.gif

Guest diogo_sg
We've gotta stay up to cover the event :D

I don't think I'm gonna be able to do so. I think I'm only watching their gig on Sunday! [emoji24]

• Administrators

Man, they're probably just trash posts like all the other times I checked in here ...

*discovers a rant, people throwing shit into each other's faces, album-wiLL-PROLLY-LEAK-TOMORORRW-shout-outs*

*SIGH*

giphy.gif

A+ gif use

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

*SIGH*

giphy.gif

Take a deep breath, bro.

*SIGH*

giphy.gif

I think this might be one of the best posts on here in a while lol :P

Also when I saw that when I got back that there was a lot of people replying on the thread I honestly thought Coldplay said something about AHFOD. Nope... for now.

Guest diogo_sg
Fyi, they're only playing on the first night as far as I know

I know. But I'm only gonna be able to watch their Friday (Saturday for me) gig on Sunday.

Even if we don't get a new song, we should all just look forward to the fact that Coldplay is actually performing again! The lack of touring for GS has starved me of my live performance fix :P

. . . Although right now I'm in the midst of writing three papers, two required blog posts, five articles, and a group presentation so at this point I'm just ready to have anything to look forward to. The promise of a Coldplay performance Friday night is what's getting me through this week :dead:

Won't be long now though. Friday is in sight.

Yes it is. It's awesome how we have been waiting for months for something and then they announce their appearance at the festival back in July. It was exciting, but there was still a while to wait. Now its finally almost here. Just 2 days and 2 hours from now.

Would it make you happy if I said I was a racist just so you have something to pick at?

holy balls, I just didn't think india (or anyone) had a regionalized Rolling Stones. Does that make me a racist? Smh.

there, I just wasted 2 minutes explaining to someone that I'm not a racist, thanks.

Omg lol this offends me...

Although right now I'm in the midst of writing three papers, two required blog posts, five articles, and a group presentation so at this point I'm just ready to have anything to look forward to. The promise of a Coldplay performance Friday night is what's getting me through this week :dead:

Just keep on marchin'! You can do it! LeftRightLeftRightLeftRight! :)

The event starts at 4:15 AM in my timezone. [emoji28] But does anyone know in what order the performances happen, and how long each one might last? Is Coldplay one of the first acts?

I don't think they have said the order yet. I believe the performances are roughly the same for each artist, so roughly 20 minute sets for each one. I think Coldplay will be close to first, or close to last. That's just my guess though, not a solid fact. :)

Too bad I will be at school when they play their set. I will come back to 100 pages of either delight, fairly tame complaining, or the internet forum equivalent of a riot.

Depending on when it is, I may or may not be able to see it on stream. And then the same will happen to me...i'll spend 100 hrs reading through the LP7 thread new posts, beginning when the forum is back online again... :/

After the festival, there will be 100 pages on the new song that they may play, or hundreds upon hundreds of rage-filled pages on how stupid Coldplay was to not premiere the single especially with this much hype.

Don't forget such classics as: happy with the song, angry with the song, unsure of how to feel about the song and the good ol', "I'm so done with Coldplay. Like for real this time."