✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
IF this is all true, it sounds like the music video will be really interesting. Let's hope the song matches up with it!

And as for the kite-flying sequence . . . wasn't there a photo from the MX era of Chris flying a kite? His back was to the camera and his hands were stretched up over his head (I think it was posted by Phil on Twitter maybe?). Would be interesting to see if the same kite pops up again or if that's just a coincidence [emoji14]

EDIT: completely unrelated thought

The way the URL cut off I thought the title was going to be something like "Coldplay gets wet and hot in Mumbai" and I was like :blank:

ArhbtlICQAECMSD_large.jpg

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*faints*

*gets up*

*faints again*

This music video looks so promising! I'm very eager to watch it (and particularly curious about the kite flying sequence).

I really believe this music video will be one of their best. It looks so epic from what I've been reading. I hope the song is inspired by Indian culture as well.

The video looks like it could be one of their best! [emoji2][emoji106]

Guest diogo_sg
Tomorrow it's gonna be:

"Here's the new...

T-shirt sale in the Coldplay store!"

If the t-shirts were themed with the new era I'd be very happy!

Haha they are gonna be like "Here's the new.... T-shirt sale in the coldplay store for the upcoming....restock of merchandise! Lolol

Which will occur before we unveil something absolutely new to our fans that no one has ever heard of before!...

42% off all MX tour tee shirts while supplies last! :P

Yeah apparently they eat and sleep just like the rest of us too in India.

Would it make you happy if I said I was a racist just so you have something to pick at?

holy balls, I just didn't think india (or anyone) had a regionalized Rolling Stones. Does that make me a racist? Smh.

there, I just wasted 2 minutes explaining to someone that I'm not a racist, thanks.

Would it make you happy if I said I was a racist just so you have something to pick at?

holy balls, I just didn't think india (or anyone) had a regionalized Rolling Stones. Does that make me a racist? Smh.

there, I just wasted 2 minutes explaining to someone that I'm not a racist, thanks.

I honestly was just as surprised as you were, so don't feel bad lol.

I honestly was just as surprised as you were, so don't feel bad lol.

The user pretty much calls me out on a day like today with what happened in Texas. Like, wtf, it just grinds my gears especially when it was unfounded. I don't know if I actually offended him/her, but now I'm the one who's offended. My block list has a new occupied space.

The user pretty much calls me out on a day like today with what happened in Texas. Like, wtf, it just grinds my gears especially when it was unfounded. I don't know if I actually offended him/her, but now I'm the one who's offended. My block list has a new occupied space.

I hear ya. It's hard to tell when someone is joking across the internet without them saying "haha or lol". Either way, I got what you were saying.

chillllllllll bro. Pretty sure it was a joke and he wasnt trying to offend you. And what does Texas have to do with anything?

chillllllllll bro. Pretty sure it was a joke and he wasnt trying to offend you. And what does Texas have to do with anything?

Don't want to get more off topic, but there was an incident in Texas today where a Muslim student was arrested for bringing a homemade clock that resembled a bomb into school.

It wasn't this user's first time. And yeah, read any of today's newspapers or read the post above me.

That is all, continue on LP7 extravaganza

Guest diogo_sg
No new song? And I wouldn't end with magic and yet have asfos somewhere else in the set. Gotta end on a high.

Read the first thing I wrote again, please [emoji5]