✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Hold on I'm not sure anyone noticed this before but Coldplay's recent Tweet regarding three days till the Festival starts (that was posted on Tuesday or something) then at the end it says... "A". Just "A". It's this tweet here
anyone know what that might be all about? Maybe that's a sign they will in fact be playing something new there because "A" is the first letter in AHFOD...

"A" just means Anchorman posted it :P

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Without Chris' marital problems, we might have gotten AHFOD in 2014. I think it is what the band originally wanted to do after MX. MX had a few elements of the VLVODAAHF sound with new components added on. Likewise, AHFOD could combine the basics of the MX sound with some new style.

Yup, I've always thought this. It makes sense considering the quick turn around from GS to AHFOD.

Hold on I'm not sure anyone noticed this before but Coldplay's recent Tweet regarding three days till the Festival starts (that was posted on Tuesday or something) then at the end it says... "A". Just "A". It's this tweet here
anyone know what that might be all about? Maybe that's a sign they will in fact be playing something new there because "A" is the first letter in AHFOD...

:stunned:.............:facepalm:.............:whistle:.............:escaping2:

They might actually release the audio for a new song they might perform in the gig.We should follow any news closely

Set twitter notifcations on for @Coldplay

and keep an eye on their Youtube and maybe even Tidal as thats where it'll most likely be

^Imagine having to put up with that every time you leave a building :inquisitive:

These people are sooo annoying. I feel so bad for Chris. If I ever meet him in my life, I would NEVER annoy him in any kind of way. I would just say : " Hey Chris, thanks for being who you are and doing what you do". Medias.... and crazy fans... I hate them