LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Set twitter notifcations on for @Coldplay

and keep an eye on their Youtube and maybe even Tidal as thats where it'll most likely be

Also keep an eye on USiTunes/AppleMusic as it's possible for them to 'leak' the music if they decided to release it right after the festival!

I know there's some songs that are available on iTunes hours before the official release time.

Also keep an eye on USiTunes/AppleMusic as it's possible for them to 'leak' the music if they decided to release it right after the festival!

I know there's some songs that are available on iTunes hours before the official release time.

Yeah, I love how at moments like this we're all just F5-ing all the venues where leaks may happen!

please go first! i really don't want to sit through terrible acts. btw, last year, taylor swift was announced as the headline act and she went first, followed by coldplay. something similar would be great.

Well, today is the big day people! Just less than 10 hours left as of this comment! :D

These people are sooo annoying. I feel so bad for Chris. If I ever meet him in my life, I would NEVER annoy him in any kind of way. I would just say : " Hey Chris, thanks for being who you are and doing what you do". Medias.... and crazy fans... I hate them

I feel exactly the same way. But when you're famous that's what you gotta put up with. Fans that may be on the crazy (annoying) side, and the media. They want to know everything. But I'd be the same way as you. If I ever met him I'd say just the same thing as you. I'd never annoy him. He's a great man for what he does. And I'd compliment him for that.

Well, today is the big day people! Just less than 10 hours left as of this comment! :D

I feel exactly the same way. But when you're famous that's what you gotta put up with. Fans that may be on the crazy (annoying) side, and the media. They want to know everything. But I'd be the same way as you. If I ever met him I'd say just the same thing as you. I'd never annoy him. He's a great man for what he does. And I'd compliment him for that.

I'd say being famous is a curse sometimes. I don't know how I would deal with that sort of attention all of the time.

I'm getting the escalating feeling that we wont hear anything new today :( all the buildup and the hype have been created by us because we follow the band's news and sightings obsessively but the majority of the people that will watch the festival dont know about the video shoot and the band themselves haven't purposefully given us anything new, no tweets, no news leaks, no nothing. I think we'll just have to wait until october to hear the new single.

I'm getting the escalating feeling that we wont hear anything new today :( all the buildup and the hype have been created by us because we follow the band's news and sightings obsessively but the majority of the people that will watch the festival dont know about the video shoot and the band themselves haven't purposefully given us anything new, no tweets, no news leaks, no nothing. I think we'll just have to wait until october to hear the new single.

Even still, It's a chance to hear Coldplay perform again for the first time in a while. Best case scenario: We get to hear the new single. Worst Case: We get to see the lads play live again. It's a win win either way and there's always Global Citizen if things don't work out tonight.

I'm getting the escalating feeling that we wont hear anything new today

all the buildup and the hype have been created by us because we follow the band's news and sightings obsessively but the majority of the people that will watch the festival dont know about the video shoot and the band themselves haven't purposefully given us anything new, no tweets, no news leaks, no nothing. I think we'll just have to wait until october to hear the new single.

This point is true; sometimes the pain and frustration we feel is inflicted by ourselves (ooh, i'm sooo deep /s) by expectations set by us, not the band.

With that being said, I think the expectation is more valid than some others in the past. Mainly because no one sees Coldplay doing this show out-of-the-blue without showcasing something

Alternatively, if we have to wait until October for the new single, i'm also fine with that.

edit: I agree with the poster above. Well said, the worst case is that we see Coldplay for the first time in a while

Or super best case scenario is they play 2 songs and at the end chris says "A head full of dreams is on iTunes now"

Ultra best case scenario, he says that^ and says its free. And along with purchase of the album is a ticket to the concert.

Short question, even i guess it is anwered a dozen times before:

Is it known at what time Coldplay hits the stage ?

Thx :)

No, unfortunately there's no timetable yet. I've contacted iHeartRadio via twitter and haven't recieved a reply yet. Some other person on Twitter contacted Coldplay and Anchorman replied that he doesn't know the timetable either.