✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't know Google Drive was so popular here!

Speaking of google drive, i have been looking for this one post but i can't find it.....maybe someone can help...

It was after iheart the other night, and stephend2000 posted a link to a google drive folder with a bunch of pictures from iheart in it. Does anyone know where that post is? Thanks!!

Speaking of google drive, i have been looking for this one post but i can't find it.....maybe someone can help...

It was after iheart the other night, and stephend2000 posted a link to a google drive folder with a bunch of pictures from iheart in it. Does anyone know where that post is? Thanks!!

go through his post history found in his user profile

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Coldplay don't need grammy's. they pull at our heartstrings with their beautiful music, which they make for themselves and not to win awards. [emoji173]️ also they are boring as hell. Its the same performers and winners year after year. IE: taylor swift and beyonce. [emoji52][emoji53][emoji58]

And that's exactly why I am so excited right now, because Ellie Gouldings new single was meant to be premiered today, or tomorrow, but it was premiered on Thursday, and if they want to do this UK Winter Tour, I would have thought tickets would have to go on sale either this Friday 25 September, or next Friday.

I secretly hope if they are doing this winter tour and 02 arena is involved then they do either Sunday 20 December, or Monday 21 December there, as I work part time, and it's going to be impossible to get time off work on 22 or 23 December, or any Tuesday or Wednesday evening in December.

I reckon the single on October 30, and A Head Full Of Dreams on November 13.

Hmmm.. Interesting but i still feel they would want a bigger gap than that for prebookings....

Anyhoo, i am really excited by these new lyrics!! Seems that greater thought has been put in! No cliched lines hopefully...

I secretly hope if they are doing this winter tour and 02 arena is involved then they do either Sunday 20 December, or Monday 21 December there, as I work part time, and it's going to be impossible to get time off work on 22 or 23 December, or any Tuesday or Wednesday evening in December.

It's not a secret if you tell everyone!

;)

Interesting. Fraser Scott, of Album Artists, who helped find the artist for the MX and Ghost Stories artwork, has been in India for the past few months:

https://websta.me/n/fraserkeescott

Either massive coincidence or they could have found an artist from India for the 'A Head Full Of Dreams' cover.

I am hoping the album cover has something to do with Indian/world art instead of just slapping that color triangle on it and calling it good.