✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Coldplay predictions include the Indian-Style single with a Tommorow Never Knows vibe.

No ones made out about what's on Guys shirt cause it's too hard to read.

Tracklist predictions.

Indian Artist apparently doing album cover.

Finished lyric.

Coldplay coming to London in 2016 in the tour.

There you go:P

Tomorrow never knows what it doesn't know too soon.. :P

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
Wow, lucky.....I've been in school for a month haha.....if school in Portugal is just starting now, what time of year do you get out?

Sorry for being off-topic [emoji14]

Haha! Thanks [emoji4]

I usually finish school around the second/third week of June. What about you?

I truly believe it will be better than MX and GS. Probably on par with X&Y.

Those are my thoughts as well. In my opinion MX suffers from occasionally sub-par production and the tracklisting should've included Moving to Mars and Wedding Bells. GS has too much Chris and not enough of the rest of the band; Guy and Jonny could play a bigger role while Will needs real drums! Also, Atlas, All Your Friends, and Ghost Story were excluded from the regular album release. :( I honestly think that A Head Full of Dreams will improve where both of its predecessors could've been amazing.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Those are my thoughts as well. In my opinion MX suffers from occasionally sub-par production and the tracklisting should've included Moving to Mars and Wedding Bells. GS has too much Chris and not enough of the rest of the band; Guy and Jonny could play a bigger role while Will needs real drums! Also, Atlas, All Your Friends, and Ghost Story were excluded from the regular album release. :( I honestly think that A Head Full of Dreams will improve where both of its predecessors could've been amazing.

I actually think MX is let down mostly by the throwaway acoustic numbers like Us Against The World and UFO. They aren't particularly special songs (sound like disposable b sides in all honesty) and they blunt the energy that runs through most the album.

On top of that Princess of China, while excellently produced and would have fitted in nicely with the colourful and energetic pace of the album, is completely ruined by the insufferable wailing by Rihanna and Chris Martin. How many 'woaahhhhs' do you need? It really is truly awful and drown out some lovely strings and other beautiful instrumentals going on behind such atrocious singing.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Wow, it seems people are throwing around all sorts of artists as inspiration. Depeche Mode? a-Ha? Probably. Revolver-era Beatles, especially the psychedelic masterpiece, Tomorrow Never Knows? Uhh....probably not.... :P

(though if that were true that'd be AMAZING!! I mean, seriously. ;) )

I'd love for them to sound like Depeche Mode and a-ha. Two gorgeous influences there. Pure pop.

I actually think MX is let down mostly by the throwaway acoustic numbers like Us Against The World and UFO. They aren't particularly special songs (sound like disposable b sides in all honesty) and they blunt the energy that runs through most the album.

On top of that Princess of China, while excellently produced and would have fitted in nicely with the colourful and energetic pace of the album, is completely ruined by the insufferable wailing by Rihanna and Chris Martin. How many 'woaahhhhs' do you need? It really is truly awful and drown out some lovely strings and other beautiful instrumentals going on behind such atrocious singing.

What? U.F.O? And Us Against The World? Sorry but I have to disagree... U,F.O easily is one of my most favorite Coldplay songs... don't know how it could be a "throw-away" B-side.

The title isn't confirmed, right?

No. Don't worry, these days you don't miss anything other than speculations. If something is officially confirmed, and if it only is something like "the word -love- will appear at some point within the lyrics of the next album", it will probably be reiterated and discussed 100 times here :D

UATW is the worst acoustic song by Coldplay in its entire discography. One of the reasons may be that it sounds like an acappella song though, the production focuses only on the (sometimes cringeworthy) vocals and I can't really hear the guitar track. Similar for UFO, although it's definitely better.

Coldplay should definitely explore the psychedelic direction more. Remember A Spell A Rebel Yell ? Yeah, I know it sounds like an unfinished song, but the actual sound itself is great and should be revisited !

UATW is the worst acoustic song by Coldplay in its entire discography. One of the reasons may be that it sounds like an acappella song though, the production focuses only on the (sometimes cringeworthy) vocals and I can't really hear the guitar track. Similar for UFO, although it's definitely better.

Coldplay should definitely explore the psychedelic direction more. Remember A Spell A Rebel Yell ? Yeah, I know it sounds like an unfinished song, but the actual sound itself is great and should be revisited !

I think we might have to agree to disagree. In my opinion Us Against The World and U.F.O are two of some of the greatest acoustic songs in Coldplay's discography. Not saying they're the best but I think U.F.O might be the best one. (I said might be, I really haven't made up my mind when it comes to exact listings of acoustic songs yet :P)

As for A Spell A Rebel Yell, I completely agree. It does sound like an unfinished song but it definetely should be revisited, it has a lot of potential if it ever does.

wat

Us Against The World and U.F.O are two of some of the greatest acoustic songs in Coldplay's discography.

What he said.

Ah, we know opinions differ so much. I just can't stand UATW. I stated one of my reasons above, and the other is that I truly don't like the vocals in this song, especially the verses. To me, they sound as if Chris just got up from bed, grabbed his guitar, turned the microphone on and jammed that thing it in one single take. And to me, UFO is the better of two, even if not much better.

But as I said, just our opinions...