✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Its actually hard imagining a song at the same pace of Violet Hill,still different sounding.

At least we should get to know if its again some EDM sh** or not.

I think that would satisfy everyone in here [emoji16]

I seriously doubt it'll be an EDM type song. remember, the rest of the band didn't like A Sky Full of Stars just Chris.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seriously doubt it'll be an EDM type song. remember, the rest of the band didn't like A Sky Full of Stars just Chris.

FYI, that's an oversimplification of the actual situation.

What happened was Chris wrote the song and suggested it should be on GS as a 'release' point as he says. The band did not hate the song, but felt it didn't fit along with the rest of them. Then, when they played the album with it in place, the band understood what Chris meant. Again, they don't hate the song. At most, they felt initially that the song was out of place.

I agree with your point that it probably wont be EDM style, but I disagree with how you came to that conclusion

@Ov3la

Didnt you said you heard the song ?

So you should know if its EDM or some other style, not doubting :confused:

Or did i got something wrong ?

I never said i heard the song. Just that the tempo is similar to violet hill. Besides with the band adding horns to the new album, i'm certain it won't be EDM.

I am still your friend, it's just that the band not giving clues or hints, nothing at all is driving us crazy.

As some of you know, as well as being an admin on here I also run my own sites on various platforms (Chris Campaign)

I have heard the song from a recording taken at the video shoot, which was not very good quality!

What I told ov3la was supposed to have been in confidence during a PRIVATE conversation and I'm pretty annoyed that he has chosen to come out with this slightly inaccurate version! Next time, I will not be saying a word to anyone!

I am not allowed to reveal who played me the song as that wouldn't be fair on the person who trusted in me in the first place.

From what I have heard of the track, I am sure you will all like it.

And to put some of the rumours to rest it's not an EDM track!

I have no idea when it is being released but hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer, in the meantime just chill !!! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] We've got lots to look forward too! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

If so, im the first to apologize :)

It's ok. Lol. It's just that we're all at each other's throats wanting some news about the single or album, it's too much. It is kind of unfair that the band won't give us anything. For example, the fray and onerepublic update their fans on social media a lot of the time. I wish Coldplay did that.

Guest diogo_sg
yeah, no...read the damn thread like the rest of us. Maybe ask if there's been any news once in a long while, but you've been doing it daily for the past week and we're all sick of doing your dirty work for you.

Also, if there was anything of note (and not this trolling, and bullshit release dates, and fake rumours and illegit sources) I would've posted in my facts thread or there would be a news article on the main site. end of discussion.

edit: posts in this thread are....OVER 9000!!!

Jeez. Sorry.

As some of you know, as well as being an admin on here I also run my own sites on various platforms (Chris Campaign)

I have heard the song from a recording taken at the video shoot, which was not very good quality!

What I told ov3la was supposed to have been in confidence during a PRIVATE conversation and I'm pretty annoyed that he has chosen to come out with this slightly inaccurate version! Next time, I will not be saying a word to anyone! ����

I am not allowed to reveal who played me the song as that wouldn't be fair on the person who trusted in me in the first place.

I have no idea when it is being released but hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer, in the meantime just chill !!! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] We've got lots to look forward too! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

With that being said, we all should simply remain looking forward to it instead of doubting,argueing and annoying each other.

Thx a lot, AwardChris , for clearifying and updating :)

Best post on here today...well said! [emoji6][emoji6]

Agree haha. Everyone just need to chill a little and wait just this month, I mean we already wait a lot so.. what is just one more month. Until then I guess people need to listen some chillwave like washed out or..... toro y moi maybe. Hauhauahaua

It's ok. Lol. It's just that we're all at each other's throats wanting some news about the single or album, it's too much. It is kind of unfair that the band won't give us anything. For example, the fray and onerepublic update their fans on social media a lot of the time. I wish Coldplay did that.

Well, this way the buzz grows to an extraordinary level :cool:

What I told ov3la was supposed to have been in confidence during a PRIVATE conversation and I'm pretty annoyed that he has chosen to come out with this slightly inaccurate version! Next time, I will not be saying a word to anyone!

Ok,thanks for clearing up.

This is promising. I know you said it was a bad quality recording but how did you find the content in both terms of production and lyrically? (not asking for specifics, could you just elaborate vaguely without giving too much away? :) )

• Administrators

Wow, the people in this thread are getting desperate. As much as I'd like to hear a new song, we will have to wait for it to be released/played. There's bound to be a handful of people that have heard it but they're obviously not gonna release any information, just calm down and have patience x