✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah, that God awful train wreck. You know, I was actually going to buy that until I heard the official version. Now I won't be. I will instead be downloading the live version, where Chris sings the entire song, even though the quality isn't the best. Great job Avicii, just lost a sale. And I'm sure others will do the same as well. It really aggravates me that he has Chris Martin come in and help him and do vocals, and then he cans more than half of them. It wouldn't hurt to release an alternate version, that way he still makes money. Same goes for Heaven. Just release the demo version, so people can buy it. I was listening to that version last night and Chris' vocals fit it so well. Simon Aldred isn't bad, but Chris is so much better. Sorry to go a little off topic, but I have been waiting for Avicii's album since I heard Chris was in a track last September. Now it's here, and I am really disappointed. I could really use that new single right now Coldplay.

Here is a better quality version with all-Chris vocals for you to download, it sounds like a studio record: http://www.filedropper.com/avicii-truebelieveroriginalmix

yeah, no...read the damn thread like the rest of us. Maybe ask if there's been any news once in a long while, but you've been doing it daily for the past week and we're all sick of doing your dirty work for you.

All right, all right. I have nothing to do with all this but I can't help noticing a tendency to freak out over nothing here. Who cares if Diogo posts "Any news" every day ?? You don't have to answer if you don't like him asking ! Sometimes I really don't like the tone in this thread, every minor thing is being crushed to the ground by some people.

I can't imagine the song being the same tempo as Violet Hill as VH is a slow to medium tempo song. Going on the music video filmed in India it seems more likely to be an upbeat and fast paced song.

I think a medium tempo song can still have a very upbeat melody !

All right, all right. I have nothing to do with all this but I can't help noticing a tendency to freak out over nothing here. Who cares if Diogo posts "Any news" every day ?? You don't have to answer if you don't like him asking ! Sometimes I really don't like the tone in this thread, every minor thing is being crushed to the ground by some people.

The point is that it's really not hard at all to find anything new now that we're in a lull again. It doesn't bother me personally, but I can understand where people are coming from.

And by the way, ov3la, now that we know the whole truth about those things, let me give you one piece of advice with the best of intentions: You may wanna review your crisis management strategies - the way you initially responded when the statements you made fell apart made you look guiltier than you were :)

I'm back everyone!

I ran away, your quote's in red.

ov3la, your quote's in blue.

@AwardChris, your 2 quote's are in gold.

gacbrandao, your quote's in green.

The Adversary, your quote's in magenta.

coldplaykb, your 2 quote's are in orange.

42Excapist, your quote's in dark purple.

yeah' date=' no...read the damn thread like the rest of us. Maybe ask if there's been any news once in a long while, but you've been doing it daily for the past week and we're all sick of doing your dirty work for you.

I completely agree, there was no need whatsoever to be so hostile towards @diogo_sg. People these days freak out over a simple question.

If the song's 10 times better than amazing day' date=' i think it'll be as good as lovers in japan! I'm hoping the new single will have different instruments like lovers does. [emoji7']

No, if the new single is 10 times better than Amazing Day it's actually going to be miles better than Lovers in Japan, since Amazing Day is already better than Lovers in Japan IMO

As some of you know, as well as being an admin on here I also run my own sites on various platforms (Chris Campaign)

I have heard the song from a recording taken at the video shoot, which was not very good quality!

What I told ov3la was supposed to have been in confidence during a PRIVATE conversation and I'm pretty annoyed that he has chosen to come out with this slightly inaccurate version! Next time, I will not be saying a word to anyone!

I am not allowed to reveal who played me the song as that wouldn't be fair on the person who trusted in me in the first place.

From what I have heard of the track, I am sure you will all like it.

And to put some of the rumours to rest it's not an EDM track!

I have no idea when it is being released but hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer, in the meantime just chill !!! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] We've got lots to look forward too! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Thanks for the update! Thanks for clarifying @ov3la's statement... and thanks for giving us (hopefully) the honest truth! The track sounds really good so far... :D

You're welcome [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Wish I could say more but I will say this....its 10 times better than Amazing Day!!

Oops I will start another argument now lol[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Holy... 10 times better than Amazing Day? If that's the case then this new song will be Coldplay's best of all time! Amazing Day's already magnificent... I can't wait to hear the new song...

So... what about the coldplaying facebook page that posted "happy friday' date=' coldplayers"..... hmmm strange[/quote']

I saw someone in the comments section mention that too... "is this a sneaky tease?" Coldplaying replied "You will see :)" Anyone have any news on what the announcement is if it's already been announced? Honestly, "You will see :)" implies some sort of big announcement later on in the day. This is weird. Maybe the Coldplaying Facebook page is just trying to get anyone who reads that comment hyped up over nothing, and they won't say anything newsworthy or exciting... I really hope that is the case but I'm preparing myself for it, just in case the "big announcement" never comes.

I heard from an "anonymous" source that the new album will be released tomorrow, in the vein of ABBA and will be just as good as Parachutes.

I'm a serious poster so you have to believe me.

(I know you're just kidding) but if this album was only as good as Parachutes I'd overall be dissapointed.

We should just lock this thread until we get something official. We could all use a break from this craziness lol.

In my opinion, I disagree. I think we shall have the freedom to discuss AHFOD while we're waiting. That's what the forums for...

Well according to the news part of Coldplaying' date=' there's a song that's set to be released this Saturday. So who knows, maybe AHFoD is coming sooner than we thought.
That's not Coldplay's though. The artist is sampling Paradise. That's why they are credited.

Aww... for the second time, I got overexcited.

Waiting Hurts like Heaven. :(

Ok' date=' now that we know the single is most likely coming sometime this month, we can sit back and relax. The suspense is killing us but that's only because we're letting it happen. We still have a new song to tie us over until the real single drops, so that's enough freaking out over little tidbits of unproven and unofficial "news." Some of that, like ov3la's source, is encouraging stuff that I for one am glad to hear. :) But we are taking everything too seriously and getting all worked up over a song we have never even heard.[/quote']

You know what, you're right. Let's just sit back and relax for the time being, and let's let the new single (and official news from Coldplay) pleasently surprise us. Let's not trust any anonymous sources, just because of the chance that they may be fake, thus imflicting even greater pain on ourselves during the wait. Let's enjoy Amazing Day for now, (I mean seriously, we just got a new song and everyone's still whining for another new one, give me a break!) and let that surprise us.

By the way, just a question... can anyone see my actual signature? In some posts I've been putting my signature at the bottom of the page manually because I can't see my own signature (nor can I see anyone else's), at least with my browser anyway. When I tried Microsoft Edge I could see my signature again. However I am a Chrome user and it doesn't seem to want to show. Can anyone confirm that my signature is in fact visible? Because with Chrome I can't see anything...

I have A Head Full Of Dreams... and one of them is to go to a Coldplay Concert :laugh4:

By the way, just a question... can anyone see my actual signature? In some posts I've been putting my signature at the bottom of the page manually because I can't see my own signature (nor can I see anyone else's), at least with my browser anyway. When I tried Microsoft Edge I could see my signature again. However I am a Chrome user and it doesn't seem to want to show. Can anyone confirm that my signature is in fact visible? Because with Chrome I can't see anything...

I use Firefox and I can see your sig just fine! :)

^ (last 2 posts) Hmm weird... It's great you can see my signature so sorry about posting it another time at the bottom of my comment... not sure why it isn't showing for me. It must be a fault with Chrome, or somehow Chrome's code blocks it somehow. Boo :(

^ (last 2 posts) Hmm weird... It's great you can see my signature so sorry about posting it another time at the bottom of my comment... not sure why it isn't showing for me. It must be a fault with Chrome, or somehow Chrome's code blocks it somehow. Boo :(

I'm on Chrome and I can see it just fine :)

^ ??? That's weird. I honestly am not sure why it isn't working for me...

Do you have your signature feature turned off? I'm using Chrome also and I can see it :thinking: Can you see my signature?

Maybe try getting rid of it and then putting it back? idk

And to put this back on topic, I'm betting that Coldplay will at least try to avoid the mid-month cluster of big name artists releasing stuff. No sense competing when you don't have to. Unfortunately, I also think that means the album may be pushed back to early next year to ensure that they have a chance at nabbing that "best-selling album of the year" title.

I could be wrong, though. All the rumored tour dates seem to point toward a release happening sooner rather than later, so :shrug:

Do you have your signature feature turned off? I'm using Chrome also and I can see it :thinking: Can you see my signature?

Maybe try getting rid of it and then putting it back? idk

hmm "signature feature"? What's that? Sorry if I sound dumb and it's actually whether I do have my signature or not...

BTW I think it's not a problem with my account, because I can't see your signature either.

You know this era kind remind me of the viva era. That was just to much suspense.. then out of nowhere boom in our faces and viva was a Great album. Maybe they are just doing the same thing with this era, just to give us a big surprise and a great album like the old times

Ps:sorry about my english. Im still practicing haha

You know this era kind remind me of the viva era. That was just to much suspense.. then out of nowhere boom in our faces and viva was a Great album. Maybe they are just doing the same thing with this era, just to give us a big surprise and a great album like the old times

Ps:sorry about my english. Im still practicing haha

Yeah! I agree on the Viva era. I really liked that era as well... hopefully if they do the same with AHFOD it's also amazing!

And to put this back on topic, I'm betting that Coldplay will at least try to avoid the mid-month cluster of big name artists releasing stuff. No sense competing when you don't have to. Unfortunately, I also think that means the album may be pushed back to early next year to ensure that they have a chance at nabbing that "best-selling album of the year" title.

I could be wrong, though. All the rumored tour dates seem to point toward a release happening sooner rather than later, so :shrug:

Remember they did an extensive festival tour plus two stadium shows in 2011 before MX was even released. The first festival appearance was almost 5 months prior to dropping the album. If they want to, they theoretically can release a single this year, play a few shows to test the new songs, and then release AHFOD in February. Of course, I would not like hearing songs live that far in advance. Also, Rik Simpson seems to be hinting that the album is almost ready to go.