✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my goodness, I have just realised, the 02 arena is free from December 4-6, with December 4 been the rumoured date for the release of A Head Full Of Dreams, does anyone reckon the space is saved for them, I really hope so because I can make any of those dates.

Ahhh, this is so insane, we've been hoping for official news, told something would be released when it wasn't countless times.. It's such a roller coaster waiting for a day and then nothing happens. The idea of having to wait for another rumor, and possibly an entire week again is just a bit exhausting, like waiting for Christmas not knowing when it happens, how crazy would it make a kid! Haha..

Ov3la's source could have misinterpreted the release date. They are only human after all. Or the band gave the wrong release date. :sneaky:

666 posts for me :devil: :lol:

the source never said the single was coming out tomorrow. haha, it's coming out later this month.

the source never said the single was coming out tomorrow. haha, it's coming out later this month.

Later this month:

ov3la: the source never said the single was coming out later this month, haha, it's coming out later next year.

Later this month:

ov3la: the source never said the single was coming out later this month, haha, it's coming out later next year.

[emoji23] of course that won't happen. The new album could be out early next year though. [emoji51] i hope not!

I severely mistrust ov3la's statement now, and don't take it personal mate, you're a serious and frequent poster, not one of those phoneys who post once and it's a "hint" but earlier in the week you said we would hear the single in "the next couple of days" but now it's supposed to be released "later this month". There's a reason people speculated tomorrow for it to be released: you specifically said "next couple of days"

I severely mistrust ov3la's statement now, and don't take it personal mate, you're a serious and frequent poster, not one of those phoneys who post once and it's a "hint" but earlier in the week you said we would hear the single in "the next couple of days" but now it's supposed to be released "later this month". There's a reason people speculated tomorrow for it to be released: you specifically said "next couple of days"

That's fine, but when I said a couple of days, I meant sometime in October. You guys really can't wait 2 or 3 weeks? [emoji23] sorry for not giving the exact date.

That's fine, but when I said a couple of days, I meant sometime in October. You guys really can't wait 2 or 3 weeks? [emoji23] sorry for not giving the exact date.

Ohhhhhhh I see hahaha, sorry about the misunderstanding then, it's because there's a difference between a couple of days and 2/3 weeks hahaha. All good, it's clarified now haha!

Yeah sorry, but next "couple of days" kind of implies less than a week. Anyway, we kind of already figured something was coming in October due to the video shoot. Mine as well say the end of the month, October 30, so we have the entire month as a buffer lol. We have to stop hyping ourselves up though. Its literally killing us, and its not Coldplay's fault by any means. They haven't said a danm word. We are doing it to ourselves. I'm just gonna listen to Amazing Day til an official announcement is made. I trust you ov3la, I just got too excited and took your "days" line too serious lol. Thanks for clarifying though, that way we won't be disappointed tomorrow. [emoji4]

If Amazing Day wasn't played, then I wouldn't be able to, especially after someone got me really excited xD. But it might be a little more livable with me having Amazing Day.