✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I agree with your interpretation except the guy surely is not standing for Chris Martin :)

And she actually wants to perform with him as seen in the scenes on the small stage and in the studio, but her producers pull him off the track because they don't like hime.

I also had to think of the Scientist video when the flower vase reversed its fall in the end.

Actually it's a cute little story, if a bit cheesy.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@i ran away

Yeah, the other music video is from this rom com film about two young people who are in love. They hide their relationship from their parents, but at the end of this video, the girl's dad catches them. Its pretty hilarious actually.

@i ran away

Yeah, the other music video is from this rom com film about two young people who are in love. They hide their relationship from their parents, but at the end of this video, the girl's dad catches them. Its pretty hilarious actually.

Oh, it was the girl's dad who puts his hand between the at the end ?:D Didn't realize that !

Personally, I'm interested to see what Stargate will do with the band. Different sound, different direction for the band once again. [emoji173]️

That's the upside... Stargate did great with Miracles and Amazing Day (In my opinion)... I'm excited to see what he's going to do with the band as well, because we're going to have yet another Coldplay sound and another different interesting Coldplay album to add to the diversity of Coldplay's discography. :D However I would not like a typical radio pop sound...

Personally, I'm interested to see what Stargate will do with the band. Different sound, different direction for the band once again. [emoji173]️

A vague indication would come from Miracles and Amazing Day. Let me point out this is indeed a VAGUE indication. Miracles was more a movie soundtrack so its not 100% indicative nor is the live version of Amazing day. I'm in the camp of ppl who actually don't mind Miracles, and i'm hopeful of the studio version of Amazing Day so i'm at the very least willing to give Stargate a chance.

With that being said, it gives us the best window as to whats upcoming, moreso than Stargate's work with R&B artists in the past. At least I hope that's the case. But yeah, I definitely do see the concern once you see Stargate's track record with other artists especially.

I like Amazing Day but an album full of Miracles clones? Please, no. I am hopeful, though, that Stargate is letting Coldplay do a lot of the work in achieving whatever sounds they want. In other words, let Coldplay be adventurous! Don't confine them to your genre. Follow the example of Brian Eno and Jon Hopkins. They are known for their ambient music but there are really only two ambient tracks in Coldplay's entire discography: The Escapist and Midnight.

I like Amazing Day but an album full of Miracles clones? Please, no. I am hopeful, though, that Stargate is letting Coldplay do a lot of the work in achieving whatever sounds they want. In other words, let Coldplay be adventurous! Don't confine them to your genre. Follow the example of Brian Eno and Jon Hopkins. They are known for their ambient music but there are really only two ambient tracks in Coldplay's entire discography: The Escapist and Midnight.

I agree... I wouldn't like an albun full of Miracles. I hope Coldplay also does a lot of the work so they can also get the sounds they want as well... because Coldplay's work seems to be the best when that is the case. Their music seems so deep and wonderful when that is.... as for Brian Eno and Jon Hopkins I really agree. Coldplay seem's to be doing a lot of the work when they're around them, so there is only in fact a few tracks in Coldplay's discography that you can really call "ambient". I hope Coldplay will have the freedom that they had with Brian Eno and Jon Hopkins with Stargate...

A vague indication would come from Miracles and Amazing Day. Let me point out this is indeed a VAGUE indication. Miracles was more a movie soundtrack so its not 100% indicative nor is the live version of Amazing day. I'm in the camp of ppl who actually don't mind Miracles, and i'm hopeful of the studio version of Amazing Day so i'm at the very least willing to give Stargate a chance.

With that being said, it gives us the best window as to whats upcoming, moreso than Stargate's work with R&B artists in the past. At least I hope that's the case. But yeah, I definitely do see the concern once you see Stargate's track record with other artists especially.

This is the first Stargate works with a band if i'm not mistaken. I'm expecting something better than miracles since that song specifically was for a movie. I still am a little worried given stargate's production credits over the years but i'm willing to give them a chance as well.

i'm willing to give them a chance as well.

I'm all for being positive but as far as Stargate go I think damage limitation is what we should hope for, if the album sounds in the vein of Miracles and not S&M by Rihanna we'll be on to a bloody winner there!

I know you're all hoping that Stargate dabble into experimentation but Occam's Razor applies. They produce pop hit records. Coldplay want pop hit records so they hire Stargate for that reason.

I'm all for being positive but as far as Stargate go I think damage limitation is what we should hope for, if the album sounds in the vein of Miracles and not S&M by Rihanna we'll be on to a bloody winner there!

I know you're all hoping that Stargate dabble into experimentation but Occam's Razor applies. They produce pop hit records. Coldplay want pop hit records so they hire Stargate for that reason.

1-2Pop hit records that sound nice is acceptable,why not.Hope there will be a few tracks that gets to our likings though

So Coldplay's new album is going to be released on December 4th? What a great birthday present :D

I don't think so... nothing confirmed that yet. There hasn't been any official word from Coldplay themselves regarding any release dates yet. But it'd be nice :D

http://

ohh, from coldplay's new tweet... I didn't even click on the link so I didn't see it :P Thanks for showing me where you got that from...

Guess this goes to show that Coldplay may sneak easter eggs one by one into their links of themselves they post. That's a lesson learned on my part, if I want to know anything at all about AHFOD I'm going to be clicking all links they put up even if it isn't related to AHFOD. :D