✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Wait...Okay i haven't been that much in touch with the thread but does it mean that the video shoot they took part in in India was only for her single and that it's not a new Coldplay video?!

I'm sure it isn't. Coldplay wouldn't fly to India to be in some singer's music video sampling Paradise...

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm also thinking the song will be called ...AHFOD!

To be honest, I don't think so. In all of Coldplay discography, the one song called like the album itself was a single just in one case, and that was Viva (it was even just half of the title in Viva, to be fair). I think A Head Full Of Dreams will be a regular album track.

I mentioned this earlier in this thread / Amazing Day thread that I wondered whether their new music could sound a bit like [video=youtube;WStnTqF2FMc]

but I think it got lost in the excitement of someone else's conversation...

I just think it's an interesting coincidence that it clearly has Indian (Bollywood no-less, which is like their contemporary rather than classical style) and modern western pop influences, and was produced for Global Citizen, and that the band are showing Indian influences... Unless it is just a phase to highlight the GC cause itself...

I just think it's an interesting coincidence that it clearly has Indian (Bollywood no-less, which is like their contemporary rather than classical style) and modern western pop influences, and was produced for Global Citizen, and that the band are showing Indian influences... Unless it is just a phase to highlight the GC cause itself...

Hm, do you think Coldplay wrote that music ?

Hm, do you think Coldplay wrote that music ?

I wondered, although that's probably too much of a stretch even for their musical ability... Maybe the producers could come up with something like that? Although that light, frenetic synthy bit early on could easily be replicated by Jonny on a guitar, then there's the EDM'y bit that's repeated like a reverbs / echoe sound, and that loud bassy line I'm sure Will and Guy could replicate between them :)

I think they could doubtlessly have recorded that, but I hope not because it is a bit too EDM-y for my liking :D

At least it'd be loud, upbeat, feet-shufflingly so, original to say the least, musical, adventurous... Yada, yada yada :laugh3:

Oh and the critics would love it... No more 'sounding old, and tired'!

Any news?

Nope. I wouldn't expect anything either. I think there might have been some miscommunication somewhere down the line. Maybe Chris was talking about the very first full week in October, and the source mistook it for this first half week? Idk, but I am personally not expecting anything til October 16, the 23rd, or at the latest the 30th. It would be cool to be dead wrong though. Something is definitely coming in October, so not too long to go [emoji4]