✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Well according to the news part of Coldplaying, there's a song that's set to be released this Saturday. So who knows, maybe AHFoD is coming sooner than we thought.

That's not Coldplay's though. The artist is sampling Paradise. That's why they are credited.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's fine, but when I said a couple of days, I meant sometime in October. You guys really can't wait 2 or 3 weeks? [emoji23] sorry for not giving the exact date.

Come on. You said, couple of days. Everybody speculated if its gonna be this Friday. You were part of this discussion and yet you never even once corrected yourself to "couple of weeks". I'm not saying you meant to troll us, I still believe in you, but seems your little "source", as so many of these "sources", once again, bragged about something he has no clue about. Let's face it, your friend probably made a guess and pulled back now ? Cause that's how it sounds to me...

Please don't take personal offence with this. I guess it's just one more lesson never to trust any anonymous "source" again.

Come on. You said, couple of days. Everybody speculated if its gonna be this Friday. You were part of this discussion and yet you never even once corrected yourself to "couple of weeks". I'm not saying you meant to troll us, I still believe in you, but seems your little "source", as so many of these "sources", once again, bragged about something he has no clue about. Let's face it, your friend probably made a guess and pulled back now ? Cause that's how it sounds to me...

Please don't take personal offence with this. I guess it's just one more lesson never to trust any anonymous "source" again.

Yeah I pretty much said the same thing. Don't want to doubt anybody, but we really can't trust what we hear. I think we are all just so eager for something, that we jump at literally anything. It's been such a roller coaster the past few months. Specifically August and September. Hopefully it all comes to an end this month. I am going to try and not take anyone's word seriously. Unless it comes from the band themselves, I won't believe it.

That's fine, but when I said a couple of days, I meant sometime in October. You guys really can't wait 2 or 3 weeks? [emoji23] sorry for not giving the exact date.

Yeah but didn't see you rushing to correct anyone until we figured it wouldn't come out this weekend

Ok, now that we know the single is most likely coming sometime this month, we can sit back and relax. The suspense is killing us but that's only because we're letting it happen. We still have a new song to tie us over until the real single drops, so that's enough freaking out over little tidbits of unproven and unofficial "news." Some of that, like ov3la's source, is encouraging stuff that I for one am glad to hear. :) But we are taking everything too seriously and getting all worked up over a song we have never even heard.

I'm not really too keen on that December rumor. Why would they release an uplifting, shuffle-your-feet-to, colorful album during a month that is usually about gift giving and family time. (I know some people don't celebrate Christmas, but their fanbases in the U.S. and UK will be too drunk on eggnogg or doing gift shopping)

I really dont mean to be rude or anything but I think ov3la definitely duped all of us on purpose, there is a BIG difference between 'a couple of days' and sometime in the upcoming month which hadn't even started yet when he posted, plus he read all of the escalating excitement and hype building up in the thread and didnt say anything to clarify his initial statement :( i was really hoping we'd get something tomorrow...

I'm not really too keen on that December rumor. Why would they release an uplifting, shuffle-your-feet-to, colorful album during a month that is usually about gift giving and family time. (I know some people don't celebrate Christmas, but their fanbases in the U.S. and UK will be too drunk on eggnogg or doing gift shopping)

Yeah I wasn't too Keane on it either. The uplifting sound doesn't really fit the winter scene. I'd prefer a summer release for something like that, but honestly I do not want to wait that long. I'll take it whenever lol.

That, and I am convinced they are simply a year late to Chris' announcement from December 4 of last year.

It's not that of a deal guys come on, the world's not going to end, relax. [emoji111]️

In the nicest way possible, I do not believe you. Like others have said, when someone says 'next couple days', that is taken literally. Then you say you meant in a couple of weeks? Come on, dude. No one is falling for that.

I really dont mean to be rude or anything but I think ov3la definitely duped all of us on purpose, there is a BIG difference between 'a couple of days' and sometime in the upcoming month which hadn't even started yet when he posted, plus he read all of the escalating excitement and hype building up in the thread and didnt say anything to clarify his initial statement :( i was really hoping we'd get something tomorrow...

I feel you, I feel you so much.. It sucks to abandon the excitement last minute to realize another week went by, and then the next week begins and it feels never ending

That, and I am convinced they are simply a year late to Chris' announcement from December 4 of last year.

In the nicest way possible, I do not believe you. Like others have said, when someone says 'next couple days', that is taken literally. Then you say you meant in a couple of weeks? Come on, dude. No one is falling for that.

Believe whatever you want. [emoji111]️

It's not that of a deal guys come on, the world's not going to end, relax. [emoji111]️

Believe whatever you want. [emoji111]️

Here's another idea. You know nothing more than the rest of us. We already knew the single was due during October. The "news" was your statement that we'd hear it in "a couple of days". And I'm sorry, but that's just not the same as 2-3 weeks.

Don't stir up ungrounded rumors. While it may not matter to you, it does matter at least to some degree to some of us in here.

And while we're at it, I would like to call BS on your statement that it would be "rockier than usual". Do you have any idea how disappointed people will get when that turns out to not be true?

Sorry if you guys feel that I'm being harsh, but the posts I quoted above completely ticked me off.

Here's another idea. You know nothing more than the rest of us. We already knew the single was due during October. The "news" was your statement that we'd hear it in "a couple of days". And I'm sorry, but that's just not the same as 2-3 weeks.

Don't stir up ungrounded rumors. While it may not matter to you, it does matter at least to some degree to some of us in here.

And while we're at it, I would like to call BS on your statement that it would be "rockier than usual". Do you have any idea how disappointed people will get when that turns out to not be true?

Sorry if you guys feel that I'm being harsh, but the posts I quoted above completely ticked me off.

I completely agree with you. I didn't want to be rude earlier, but I have been thinking about it and I am pretty ticked off as well. Why would you say a couple of days when you meant a couple of weeks? Days and weeks are two entirely different things. Though ov3la is a frequent poster, I believe the source is just going off rumors as well. We have all concluded an October release is most likely, but we just can't trust anymore unknown sources. I wouldn't be as pissed if ov3la corrected us a few days ago, when we all clearly said that we thought that Friday was the day. Why not correct that?!

I don't feel you're being too harsh, theprospekt. A couple of posts earlier I was still convinced that ov3la himself had been trolled by his friends, which is why I wrote a more lenient post back then. But someone who has been trolled would explain himself and/or apologize for spreading wrong rumours. Writing stuff like "Believe whatever you want." "haha, it's coming out later this month" "You guys really can't wait 2 or 3 weeks? + LOL-smiley" rather points to someone who is kinda trying to wriggle out of it while hugely enjoying himself. I'm not so sure any more whether ov3la didn't troll us on purpose, after all. It is sad to see, I thought you were a serious person in this forum, ov3la. But as the idiomatic saying goes, "on the internet, nobody knows you're a dog".

I don't feel you're being too harsh, theprospekt. A couple of posts earlier I was still convinced that ov3la himself had been trolled by his friends, which is why I wrote a more lenient post back then. But someone who has been trolled would explain himself and/or apologize for spreading wrong rumours. Writing stuff like "Believe whatever you want." "haha, it's coming out later this month" "You guys really can't wait 2 or 3 weeks? + LOL-smiley" rather points to someone who is kinda trying to wriggle out of it while hugely enjoying himself. I'm not so sure any more whether ov3la didn't troll us on purpose, after all. It is sad to see, I thought you were a serious person in this forum, ov3la. But as the idiomatic saying goes, "on the internet, nobody knows you're a dog".

Well said. You bring up great points as well. If he was apologizing or explaining himself, fine. But I haven't seen that yet.

Yeah, his stuff about being as good as X&Y sounded very suspicious to me and too good to be true (especially considering ov3la is quite a fan of X&Y, as I recall from previous conversations).

What we should learn out of this is not to give a damn about any statements made by anyone - be it one-time poster or serious poster - except the band's official accounts.

All right, Here's the truth, the source that gave me the info works for this website. He said that the new single has the same tempo as Violet Hill. He made out a lyric from the song, "Dreams" that's all he heard since the quality of the song wasn't great. Also, he said there might be a surprise for this website sometime in November. That's it. That's all.