✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

^ Exactly. We're all snapping at each other's throats over unimportant things. I know we're all antsy for some news, but I think we need to keep in mind that the band itself has not told us or indicated to us in any way that we should be expecting a release soon. All of our information has come from other Coldplayers, which is fine, but really that means that all this high-strung energy is really on us and we need to remember to be kind and understanding to one another.

I'm just as excited for potential news as the rest of you, but the least we can do while we wait is try to be respectful of others.

Have a nice day, everyone--it's almost the weekend! :nice:

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As some of you know, as well as being an admin on here I also run my own sites on various platforms (Chris Campaign)

I have heard the song from a recording taken at the video shoot, which was not very good quality!

What I told ov3la was supposed to have been in confidence during a PRIVATE conversation and I'm pretty annoyed that he has chosen to come out with this slightly inaccurate version! Next time, I will not be saying a word to anyone!

I am not allowed to reveal who played me the song as that wouldn't be fair on the person who trusted in me in the first place.

From what I have heard of the track, I am sure you will all like it.

And to put some of the rumours to rest it's not an EDM track!

I have no idea when it is being released but hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer, in the meantime just chill !!! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] We've got lots to look forward too! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Thank you for this post!

It's unfair to compare this new song to others; :thinking: we haven't heard it yet and more generally each album is pretty strikingly different (for better or worse). :nod: If you go in sure it'll be one specific sound, you may be disappointed even if the song's actual sound is good/great in it's own right.

I'm also relieved they're not playing new songs left and right like before MX. It was so deflating having heard more than half the album come release time. Plus the utter disappointment from how vastly I preferred the live iterations. I couldn't appreciate MX until probably a little over a year ago. Besides, some songs are so much better in album context. That's how Viva songs are for me.

Also we did just get an album less than 18 months ago. :P

You're welcome [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Wish I could say more but I will say this....its 10 times better than Amazing Day!!

Oops I will start another argument now lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Haha. [emoji119]

Wish I could say more but I will say this....its 10 times better than Amazing Day!!

Haha! That sounds promising, I love Amazing Day but glad to hear that it's 10 times better!

Guest diogo_sg

That's great. I really like Amazing Day. If the new song is 10 times better, then I should be expecting a masterpiece!

A lot of people are saying the new album will have some indian influences. If that's true then I think the new album will sound sort of sound like the song Yes.

Didn't we already have this discussion, or was it on another thread?

If the song's 10 times better than amazing day, i think it'll be as good as lovers in japan! I'm hoping the new single will have different instruments like lovers does. [emoji7]

Yeah that would be an awsome way of the album sound like. And something like "yes" would be great but less european and more indian. "Yes" for me its Spain haha

Yeah that would be an awsome way of the album sound like. And something like "yes" would be great but less european and more indian. "Yes" for me its Spain haha

Yes is a mixture of everything I think. Haha. It's just so unique.

It's ok. Lol. It's just that we're all at each other's throats wanting some news about the single or album, it's too much. It is kind of unfair that the band won't give us anything. For example, the fray and onerepublic update their fans on social media a lot of the time. I wish Coldplay did that.

I sort of wish Coldplay wouldn't / didn't feed any rumours until they were ready to let us know... That would let us all go into it without any preconceived ideas. CM has managed to keep quiet since mentioning some LP7 details in December. I'm a bit ambivalent about them playing Amazing Day... While I'm very excited that it's a glimpse into their new album, I guess I don't like the uncertainty surrounding it - is that the completed song, will the finished version be different, could it be canned, bla bla... I'm happy they played it, but I thought it was very uncharacteristic that nothing more was / has been said :\

I sort of wish Coldplay wouldn't / didn't feed any rumours until they were ready to let us know... That would let us all go into it without any preconceived ideas. CM has managed to keep quiet since mentioning some LP7 details in December. I'm a bit ambivalent about them playing Amazing Day... While I'm very excited that it's a glimpse into their new album, I guess I don't like the uncertainty surrounding it - is that the completed song, will the finished version be different, could it be canned, bla bla... I'm happy they played it, but I thought it was very uncharacteristic that nothing more was / has been said :\

So much uncertainty. It's not healthy for us. [emoji17]