✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, if the new single is 10 times better than Amazing Day it's actually going to be miles better than Lovers in Japan, since Amazing Day is already better than Lovers in Japan IMO

Sacrilege!! :o:laugh3:

No, but seriously, I wouldn't advise anyone to expect too much. It's better to keep expectations low and being surprised than expecting a masterpiece and being disappointed.

Sacrilege!! :o:laugh3:

No, but seriously, I wouldn't advise anyone to expect too much. It's better to keep expectations low and being surprised than expecting a masterpiece and being disappointed.

Well I myself expect the album to be better than GS and MX.

^ (last 2 posts) Hmm weird... It's great you can see my signature so sorry about posting it another time at the bottom of my comment... not sure why it isn't showing for me. It must be a fault with Chrome, or somehow Chrome's code blocks it somehow. Boo :(

I think the difference is- if you have Ad Block Plus installed on Chrome, it won't show.

It's not, Chris said that's not true since the media is stupid and can't read meaningful words. Those words being "The completion of something (like a series)"

Right- I remember first seeing the article with Chris saying "This is like the final stage of ..something. I don't want to say it's the last album, but it's the last of what we're doing, etc.."

Next thing I know - I go on Facebook, Twitter, Google News- 2 hours later- 'Coldplay is making Final Album' Headlines everywhere!!!!!

The News Fear Machine!!! Keep them all afraid and consuming!!!!

As some of you know, as well as being an admin on here I also run my own sites on various platforms (Chris Campaign)

I have heard the song from a recording taken at the video shoot, which was not very good quality!

What I told ov3la was supposed to have been in confidence during a PRIVATE conversation and I'm pretty annoyed that he has chosen to come out with this slightly inaccurate version! Next time, I will not be saying a word to anyone!

I am not allowed to reveal who played me the song as that wouldn't be fair on the person who trusted in me in the first place.

From what I have heard of the track, I am sure you will all like it.

And to put some of the rumours to rest it's not an EDM track!

I have no idea when it is being released but hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer, in the meantime just chill !!! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] We've got lots to look forward too! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I'm guessing you must have not heard the lyrics right? (There was no lyrics when I saw them record). When you say it's like Violet Hill, do you mean the drums? (Indian) because I couldn't hear the raw Jonny guitar that is there in Violet Hill. Yup, definitely not EDM - and were you able to hear the piano hook in the recording? (Cos that was good)

Yeah! I agree on the Viva era. I really liked that era as well... hopefully if they do the same with AHFOD it's also amazing!

Riiight?! @_______@. My favorite album is a rush blood but viva and x&y are so unique and interesting. Hope ahfod will be interesting as well

Did anyone actually listen to Lamhein that I posted earlier ? I found it interesting to hear a singer from a different culture's take on Paradise. I prefer the original :) but Lamhein is not bad in terms of an adaptation. Song structure was clearly better in the original though. Any thoughts ?

@I ran away:

I'm going to share a couple of videos of which one will make you laugh your head off. One of the videos is a song made by Anmol Malik's father, Anu Malik, and the other is a Deep Purple song. After watching the two videos, you might notice a trend in how music is made in the Malik family. I'm not saying that they're incapable of composing their own tunes, but well...it's better if you watch and judge for yourself:

[video=youtube;FAMLhcIRPvE]

[video=youtube;PfAWReBmxEs]

P.S.:

This isn't an example of the present music videos in India. I dunno if you've read the Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy, but Indian Music videos back in the 90s would even make Marvin, the manically depressed robot, sit up and laugh and then roll on the floor and laugh again.

Now that I have shown you a ridiculous music video from India, I feel obliged to share one of the nicer music videos from India just so that I don't set any stereotypes about Indian music here :P

(sorry, I know its waaay off topic)

[video=youtube;r3fhuJJRcYc]

By the way, just a question... can anyone see my actual signature?

Well, I mostly use the Coldplaying app and I can see your signature.

But, when you mark quotes with different colors, I don't see any colors.

15n0y36.png

On the desktop version I can see your beautiful colouring.

I'm able to figure it out though. :)

Probably an issue with the combination of the app & the version of android on my phone.

I'm guessing you must have not heard the lyrics right? (There was no lyrics when I saw them record). When you say it's like Violet Hill, do you mean the drums? (Indian) because I couldn't hear the raw Jonny guitar that is there in Violet Hill. Yup, definitely not EDM - and were you able to hear the piano hook in the recording? (Cos that was good)

Indian drums - piano - no raw Jonny guitar - not EDM.

Ok, I'm putting that on my "not-confirmed-facts list". :)

Well this is just a really mean tease :laugh3:

15n0y36.png

Probably an issue with the combination of the app & the version of android on my phone.

Yeah, me too......and they're not in a spoiler either....

I think the difference is- if you have Ad Block Plus installed on Chrome, it won't show.

(This is about the signature feature)

You know what that's probably what it is... That's weird, ABP shouldn't block something like a simple signature. I'll turn it off for this site and I'll reply back to you once I've done that.

15n0y36.png

Hmm weird... at least you can figure it out :)

For centuries, humans have searched for a relationship between music and color. Newton thought that the spectrum had SEVEN discrete colors, corresponding in some unknown but simple way to the SEVEN notes of the diatonic scale. (...) For most of us, the association of color and music is at the level of metaphor. (...) But for some people one sensory experience may instantly and automatically provoke another.

For centuries, humans have searched for a relationship between music and color. Newton thought that the spectrum had SEVEN discrete colors, corresponding in some unknown but simple way to the SEVEN notes of the diatonic scale. (...) For most of us, the association of color and music is at the level of metaphor. (...) But for some people one sensory experience may instantly and automatically provoke another.

If I may add on, that's called "synesthesia" as far as I know. One sensory experience triggers another sensory experience automatically... it's pretty cool.

Great to hear the folowing:

* non EDM Track

* good piano hook

If they did explore the Indian culture, that would be interesting. VLVoDaAHF had Hispanic influences in it and that album was amazing. I'm actually excited about the first single but I also want to hear news about the artwork of AHFoD. Hope they give a hint of it when they drop the single (as their artwork for singles are, most of the time, connected to the album artwork in terms of theme).

@I ran away:

I'm going to share a couple of videos of which one will make you laugh your head off. One of the videos is a song made by Anmol Malik's father, Anu Malik, and the other is a Deep Purple song. After watching the two videos, you might notice a trend in how music is made in the Malik family. I'm not saying that they're incapable of composing their own tunes, but well...it's better if you watch and judge for yourself:

[video=youtube;FAMLhcIRPvE]

[video=youtube;PfAWReBmxEs]

P.S.:

This isn't an example of the present music videos in India. I dunno if you've read the Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy, but Indian Music videos back in the 90s would even make Marvin, the manically depressed robot, sit up and laugh and then roll on the floor and laugh again.

Now that I have shown you a ridiculous music video from India, I feel obliged to share one of the nicer music videos from India just so that I don't set any stereotypes about Indian music here :P

(sorry, I know its waaay off topic)

[video=youtube;r3fhuJJRcYc]

Yeah, seems the Maliks should better create their own songs...although of course technically all is in order as long as you credit the original writers like Lamhein, but it is certainly not very innovative.

I actually liked the other music video you posted, a nice little love story and I kept wondering when the twist will come ;)

Yeah, seems the Maliks should better create their own songs...although of course technically all is in order as long as you credit the original writers like Lamhein, but it is certainly not very innovative.

I actually liked the other music video you posted, a nice little love story and I kept wondering when the twist will come ;)

As a non-Hindi speaker, I interpreted the video as follows:

The girl (Malik) was trying to come up with her own song, but couldn't.

So the guy (Chris Martin) swoops in and helps her write a tune (Paradise).

She then takes it for her own and it becomes a big hit.

She is then performing it when the guy comes up and tries to get on stage....the guards stop him, but he tells them it's really his song and he should be up there with her.

This leads to a break-up between the two as seen in the scene at the club.

In the end, she wishes everything could all 'go back to the start.'