✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

All right, Here's the truth, the source that gave me the info works for this website. He said that the new single has the same tempo as Violet Hill. He made out a lyric from the song, "Dreams" that's all he heard since the quality of the song wasn't great. Also, he said there might be a surprise for this website sometime in November. That's it. That's all.

Suspicious... I've been thinking.. November seems too close to the holiday season for me. (I thought the same thing for MX when it released in October) However, it does kinda makes sense BECAUSE of two events taking place here in the U.S. in November. Black Friday and the playoffs for the NFL Superbowl. (which they can hype on who will be playing there) Coldplay has been in talks with performing there for some time. If they release AHFOD on or near Black Friday they are guaranteed massive sales plus the Superbowl gives massive publicity. If Coldplay are to make a comeback, their massive window is in November. I can see a single late October.

*also I don't blame ov3la. You're just doing your duty as a loyal fan, but how you worded your statements, I admit, needed some work

**Also back to why they need sales and publicity. They need as much sales and publicity boosts because they practically played their MX live shows for free due to the tremendous costs of the xylobands and production. Don't forget they didn't tour GS as well, but spent a couple million in the Sony Studios where they filmed Ghost Stories Live 2014

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suspicious... I've been thinking.. November seems too close to the holiday season for me. (I thought the same thing for MX when it released in October) However, it does kinda makes sense BECAUSE of two events taking place here in the U.S. in November. Black Friday and The NFL Superbowl. Coldplay has been in talks with performing there for some time. If they release AHFOD on or near Black Friday they are guaranteed massive sales plus the Superbowl gives massive publicity. If Coldplay are to make a comeback, their massive window is in November. I can see a single late October.

*also I don't blame ov3la. You're just doing your duty as a loyal fan, but how you worded your statements, I admit, needed some work

The Super Bowl is almost always played at the very beginning of February or the end of January. And, to be fair, most Americans don't really take Black Friday too seriously, so though I see your point, it wouldn't really do much to sales for any artist.

All right, Here's the truth, the source that gave me the info works for this website. He said that the new single has the same tempo as Violet Hill. He made out a lyric from the song, "Dreams" that's all he heard since the quality of the song wasn't great. Also, he said there might be a surprise for this website sometime in November. That's it. That's all.

I'm sorry dude, but you pretty much just ousted yourself.

The Super Bowl is almost always played at the very beginning of February or the end of January. And, to be fair, most Americans don't really take Black Friday too seriously, so though I see your point, it wouldn't really do much to sales for any artists.

I've edited my post. The playoffs start in November. They can hype up the artists that'll be performing at the superbowl and if it's Coldplay then they'll probably hype up for their album. I remember the NFL did buy some rights to some of Coldplay's songs so what's to stop them from persuading them to perform? Most Americans don't take Black Friday seriously?! I can point you to multiple videos on YouTube where people are trampled every Black Friday at Walmarts.

I've edited my post. The playoffs start in November. They can hype up the artists that'll be performing at the superbowl and if it's Coldplay then they'll probably hype up for their album. I remember the NFL did buy some rights to some of Coldplay's songs so what's to stop them from persuading them to perform? Most Americans don't take Black Friday seriously?! I can point you to multiple videos on YouTube where people are trampled every Black Friday at the local supermarkets.

Haha, well I guess I mean most "regular" Americans don't take it as seriously as those crazy people do! I usually try to find a thing or two, but my hopes of ever getting something good surpasses my actual desire.

Haha, well I guess I mean most "regular" Americans don't take it as seriously as those crazy people do! I usually try to find a thing or two, but my hopes of ever getting something good surpasses my actual desire.

Most regular Americans? How about the entire freaking nation. I remember the past three years Black Friday has always been on national news due crazy Black Friday related incidents across the country.

Most regular Americans? How about the entire freaking nation. I remember the past three years Black Friday has always been on national news due crazy Black Friday related incidents across the country.

I mean, they've definitely been televised and talked about, but the general consensus is that the whole thing is pretty pathetic, especially mere hours after a day meant to give thanks. :sad:

I mean, they've definitely been televised and talked about, but the major general consensus is that the whole thing is pretty pathetic, especially mere hours after a day meant to give thanks. :sad:

Agreed. Though you can't deny the amount of bank companies make when they announce their pseudo-sales

Im willing to give you a chance.Take a screenshot of whatever evidence u have supporting ur claims.Saying that the new song has the same tempo as Violet Hill is serious,and also what lyrics?Btw November is a month later...not a few days as u said in ur last post.

Yeah, I don't believe any of this for a second. No offense.

I HAVE heard the track.

No...I have no clue as to when it is released!

And to be honest, it's not nice people criticising other members.

I won't tell you what the track is like, you can judge for yourselves when you hear it...whenever that is!

I HAVE heard the track.

I won't tell you what the track is like, you can judge for yourselves when you hear it...whenever that is!

Ah come on, just spill the beans already! Also, how did you manage to hear the new song? Please say you're friends with a radio DJ who has the track, because when DJ's have them a release is usually imminent.

I HAVE heard the track.

So ur the guy ov3la is talking about?why did he say u know the release date,and how do u feel about the song?

Ah come on, just spill the beans already! Also, how did you manage to hear the new song? Please say you're friends with a radio DJ who has the track, because when DJ's have them a release is usually imminent.

I'm already in enough trouble! [emoji53][emoji53][emoji53]

And the person who was saying this is supposed to be a friend!

Guess you learn from your mistakes!