✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

-Tomorrow is Back to the Future day.

-Chris loves BTTF

-Speculation that AHFOD could be 80's synthpop influenced.

-Coincidence? I think not :wink3:

Tomorrow is a high possibility. I think AHFOD can be a fusion of 80's new wave with Indian influences. Plus Chris loves A-ha. (They were the band that influenced Chris to start a band of his own.)

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I Cant wait for the new album! I loved Ghost Stories and I hope I will Love A Head Full Of Dreams! And I'm new here, this is my first post! And please don't hate me when I say this: A Sky Full Of Stars is my number 1 favorite song from Coldplay and I even love it backwards. Let's hope the new single gets dropped this week! I'm sure we would all love it if it does.

I Cant wait for the new album! I loved Ghost Stories and I hope I will Love A Head Full Of Dreams! And I'm new here, this is my first post! And please don't hate me when I say this: A Sky Full Of Stars is my number 1 favorite song from Coldplay and I even love it backwards. Let's hope the new single gets dropped this week! I'm sure we would all love it if it does.

Welcome to coldplaying :)

Welcome friend [emoji3]

I Cant wait for the new album! I loved Ghost Stories and I hope I will Love A Head Full Of Dreams! And I'm new here' date=' this is my first post! And please don't hate me when I say this: A Sky Full Of Stars is my number 1 favorite song from Coldplay and I even love it backwards. Let's hope the new single gets dropped this week! I'm sure we would all love it if it does.[/quote']

Welcome to Coldplaying forums! :D Enjoy your time here, and have fun! You've came at the right time :) We'll never hate on you for having an opinion, that's what makes forums interesting, differing opinions! :D

Thank you. I've been reading the posts since August and checked every morning and every night.

Nice! :D I really hope AHFOD comes soon. It rreally is exciting and it sounds like a great album! :D Have fun here, and enjoy the ride:D

Nice! :D I really hope AHFOD comes soon. It rreally is exciting and it sounds like a great album! :D Have fun here, and enjoy the ride:D

I sure will! Also I really hope for a song similar to Midnight with the pattern towards the end for AHFOD. On a side note to be honest i love A Sky Full Of Stars reversed, it is better then the forwards, it's just more upbeat.

I sure will! Also I really hope for a song similar to Midnight with the pattern towards the end for AHFOD. On a side note to be honest i love A Sky Full Of Stars reversed' date=' it is better then the forwards, it's just more upbeat.[/quote']

Hmm.. ASFOS reversed? I'd be interested... that actually sounds pretty cool! Do you have a link to it?:D

A song similar to Midnight in AHFOD would be great... that's one of my favs from GS :D It just sounds so different and creative... it's interesting.

Hmm.. ASFOS reversed? I'd be interested... that actually sounds pretty cool! Do you have a link to it?:D

A song similar to Midnight in AHFOD would be great... that's one of my favs from GS :D It just sounds so different and creative... it's interesting.

I'll give you the link tomorrow :)

I'm using this on my iPhone anyways.

Hmm... you seem to know quite a bit about GS! :D I never knew that before... that's actually pretty interesting!

Also Midnight backwards with the pattern with the Lazer Harp is so awesome too! I'll the send the link to that also. On Another's Arms the reverse piano happens at the end, the beginning in the second verse and in the middle.

Wow I have been very busy for the past couple of days and look what I missed! I think we now have an idea of what the album cover/the era's visuals might look like... that picture from Warner Music looks gorgeous. :heart:

Do you think it could be rainbow colored? Or a solid color? Oh btw I'm new here, just created an account just a while ago lol.

Wow I have been very busy for the past couple of days and look what I missed! I think we now have an idea of what the album cover/the era's visuals might look like... that picture from Warner Music looks gorgeous. :heart:

fyi, that was fan art on an image off the web. not official.