✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully Coldplay really move into darker music after AHFOD, and not "darker" like Ghost Stories, that was just too plain and forgettable. It be silly if they kept trying to write poppier and poppier albums with time

They're going to be dabbing into heavy metal for lp8. [emoji23]

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I find it weird that they will release an "uplifting" and "danceable" album during this time of the year (winter in many parts of the world).

It's because Ghost Stories was emotional and sad. GS was the calm night and AHFOD will be a bright, uplifting day but I do believe the album will have some emotional/somber ballads, just as all albums have. I don't think the band cares about the seasons changing though. [emoji23]

Guest diogo_sg
Ha! To me it seems they are still in the studio working on the music. So I doubt we will have any announcement this week.

According to that ColdplayZone article, the album is finished and ready to go. So I'm gonna take a wild guess and say they aren't working on the album anymore.

According to that ColdplayZone article, the album is finished and ready to go. So I'm gonna take a wild guess and say they aren't working on the album anymore.

Everything's ready to go, they're just waiting and laughing at us. [emoji23][emoji24][emoji22]

I don't want to be pessimistic or rude, but are they a reliable source? It's not that I don't trust them but I don't know them.

Why would Coldplay reveal details from their upcoming project to some fans knowing they leak the info immediately?

I don't know what to believe anymore :sly:

Guest diogo_sg
I don't want to be pessimistic but are they a reliable source? It's not that I don't trust them but I don't know them.

Why would Coldplay reveal details from their upcoming project to some fans knowing they leak the info immediately?

I don't know what to believe anymore :sly:

Everyone here says they are reliable. It is weird, though.

Everyone here says they are reliable. It is weird, though.

It's weird. When they were filming the video they could have posted a picture saying "filming the new single", but nothing.

Then, they played Amazing Day, saying it was a new song but not saying anything about ASHFOD at all (Moving to Mars was a new song too, and wasn't in MX). And after that we didn't hear anything more about Amazing Day.

They have been really careful about this release, it seems weird to me they gave exclusive details to a group of fans :confused:

In my opinion,it was wrong that they decided to announce the upcoming album so early. It would be much better if they would make an unpredictable surprise announcement or single release a month before the album was released. Now, with all these speculations and untrustable hints through out 2015 we are really starting to hate this whole thing knowing only little information and sounds(e.g. video shoot in India, Global Citizen performance.

In my opinion,it was wrong that they decided to announce the upcoming album so early. It would be much better if they would make an unpredictable surprise announcement or single release a month before the album was released. Now, with all these speculations and untrustable hints through out 2015 we are really starting to hate this whole thing knowing only little information and sounds(e.g. video shoot in India, Global Citizen performance.

Exactly !! There was no need to reveal details so early :(

Guest diogo_sg
It's weird. When they were filming the video they could have posted a picture saying "filming the new single", but nothing.

Then, they played Amazing Day, saying it was a new song but not saying anything about ASHFOD at all (Moving to Mars was a new song too, and wasn't in MX). And after that we didn't hear anything more about Amazing Day.

They have been really careful about this release, it seems weird to me they gave exclusive details to a group of fans :confused:

That's exactly what's leading many people to believe they'll do a surprise release - the lack of album-related news/posts.

I think they only played Amazing Day because they weren't sure whether include it on the album or not, so they played it to see the public's reaction. It might end up as an album track, as a b-side or only as a live version - it's in their hands.

I'm not sure if I believe that article as well. It's just such an odd thing to do when the album is being kept under wraps! I hope that's true, though.

In my opinion, they'll drop something with no warning whatsoever. I think it's the only reasonable explanation for this silence.