LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg

Wasn't December 4 when Chris announced the album to Zane Lowe? Me thinks this has already been brought up several times and most people agreed it was just someone who had misunderstood the dates.

PS: I might be wrong.

Heard from a reliable source the album date will be 4/12. That one is in my agenda :)

December 4 eh? That sounds appropriate. It's about 2 and a half months from now. Single is soon guys. Just try not to stress too much

Oh wow, I was so confused as to why you were thinking April 12 and then I was like "oh yeah America is weird and we write dates backwards from the rest of the world"

I heard from a reliable source that there have been so many reliable sources the last couple of weeks that we must have had at least 5 new singles, 5 new albums, 2 EP's, 8 new Chris haircuts and 1 new hat and beard for Jonny. :cool:

Oh wow, I was so confused as to why you were thinking April 12 and then I was like "oh yeah America is weird and we write dates backwards from the rest of the world"

I also read it as April 12 and was confused.

jc90, your quote's in red.

Aiko, your quote's in blue.

a2iel, your quote's in gold.

jer123, your quote's in green.

AMDB9, your quote's in magenta.

I also read it as April 12 and was confused.

Lol I only knew it to be Dec 4 because that date has been mentioned before:P

I don't want to be pessimistic or rude, but are they a reliable source? It's not that I don't trust them but I don't know them.

Why would Coldplay reveal details from their upcoming project to some fans knowing they leak the info immediately?

I don't know what to believe anymore :sly:

Yep, people who know ColdplayZone have confirmed that they know what they're talking about.

Hopefully Coldplay really move into darker music after AHFOD' date=' and not "darker" like Ghost Stories, that was just too plain and forgettable. It be silly if they kept trying to write poppier and poppier albums with time[/quote']

Plain and forgettable? I guess that's your opinion but I very much enjoy Ghost Stories, to me it's anything but. However, it is Coldplay's worst album IMO.

LMAO guys Coldplay with another new tweet telling us about other peoples song.The tease is real...they are seriously taking a piss LOL.This could mean we are getting a single very soon though!

IKR LOL... they're seriously teasing us, thered be no other reason for them to post randomly a lot... they must be just excited... they're probably getting us thinking! "Hey new song!" Then "Hey new album cover!!!!!:D" and were wondering where their single is... who knows, their stuff could be next?:D:D:D

Whenever I have it on random and one of the intros come on I'm like "*fingers crossed* please play the real song' date=' please play the real song"[/quote']

That's not a problem for me, my intro and the rest of the song are together in one :D

Coldplay was tweeting a lot today. I think we'll get the album cover before the new single because of what Jonny tweeted today.

There could be some teasing going on there. :p Of course, it's likely that Jonny just tweeted something for the heck of it but there is the album cover connection so who knows? :shrug:

The Tidal tweet from Anchorman was interesting, though...

Guys we do this to ourselves every week. I'm all for speculation, but don't get your hearts set on "this Friday" or "next Monday" or whatever.

Remember, we think the radio silence from Coldplay means they're building the hype, but it could also very well mean that the album is not ready to go yet.

Just something to keep in mind :nice:

Guys we do this to ourselves every week. I'm all for speculation, but don't get your hearts set on "this Friday" or "next Monday" or whatever.

Remember, we think the radio silence from Coldplay means they're building the hype, but it could also very well mean that the album is not ready to go yet.

Just something to keep in mind :nice:

Right now, i want the single, not the album. The music video is ready to go.