✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes I'd also love another concept album. But I REALLY hope they won't sell us again 30 second intros as whole tracks like in MX, making the album even shorter.

I never really got why they would do that (apart from misleading potential buyers into thinking there's more songs on the album). It's much better to include these 30 seconds in the actual song because whenever I listen to such a song I would start with the intro-track anyway.

Maybe it's more radio-friendly because the song is shorter? Although, they could just have a radio edit version... Hmm.

Oh yes I'd also love another concept album. But I REALLY hope they won't sell us again 30 second intros as whole tracks like in MX, making the album even shorter.

I never really got why they would do that (apart from misleading potential buyers into thinking there's more songs on the album). It's much better to include these 30 seconds in the actual song because whenever I listen to such a song I would start with the intro-track anyway.

Whenever I have it on random and one of the intros come on I'm like "*fingers crossed* please play the real song, please play the real song"

Johnny probably couldnt bear us suffering so much and he decided to tease us with a tweet about some album cover,possible hidden message(we are gonna release our album cover soon).

I sure hope they are tweeting us puzzles, because the limit that my nerves can handle yet another non-related tweet is almost reached for today.

Saying that again... the longer we go without any official news, the higher are possibilities for sudden surprise release. :P So, album out on this Friday, stream of the album out on Monday evening like with Ghost Stories.

haha nevermind that previous stuff.

Anyway...I would be fine even with a single release sometime in near future... That's as politically correct as i can be with my wishes. :D

I don't really get all this Adele Hype... I had enough of her already ... (but this is just my opinion). People keep saying (ooh, Coldplay shouldn't be releasing their new material at the same time !) But... Excuse me... I don't understand. It's not the same kind of audience. All the Coldplay fans won't buy her album, or are waiting for Adele :thinking:

I don't really get all this Adele Hype... I had enough of her already ... (but this is just my opinion). People keep saying (ooh, Coldplay shouldn't be releasing their new material at the same time !) But... Excuse me... I don't understand. It's not the same kind of audience. All the Coldplay fans won't buy her album, or are waiting for Adele :thinking:

Agree.. like... get over it. Beach house release an album 16 october and another band called deerhunter 16 october, both indie groups, with the same number of albuns... so I don't really think that this is a big deal...

Exactly. I hate when I put on shuffle and one of those tracks comes on. I get pumped up for the actual song to start and then boom, it cuts to another song.