✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it's pretty much confirmed that we'll get the single on Friday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06mbhnn

Go to 2:20:17

Yes! That's definitely confirmed, maybe they'll do a first play on BBC radio. I can already see it, i will have to find a way to listen to the BBC all day.

EDIT: Or maybe Zane Lowe's show on apple music? Does he have a show over there? I'm not quite on top of what he is doing at the moment.

• Administrators
Am I missing something? They played 'Yellow' then mentioned a secret for Friday. Didn't hear anything else.

Whats been said on BBC ? Cant find it...

Basically Chris Evans said they had 3 secrets, one was Adele which was revealed last week, one will be revealed next week and the last will be revealed on Friday. Anyway they talked about secrets for a bit and Chris gave a hint saying something like "the last song played is a hint towards fridays secret"

Basically Chris Evans said they had 3 secrets, one was Adele which was revealed last week, one will be revealed next week and the last will be revealed on Friday. Anyway they talked about secrets for a bit and Chris gave a hint saying something like "the last song played is a hint towards fridays secret"

What was the last song played?

This sort of sound is very similar to MUTEMATH's newest work, Monument. Go give it a listen on iTunes or YouTube. Not at all trying to call out Coldplay on copying material (because they didn't, this is fuckin' awesome sounding) just providing some similar material for those who need something to tide them over!

Excited As Fuck!

They better give us the single on friday or I will go to London, find them there and make them pay!

:)

I'll be reading Google News headline tomorrow- In Response to Threatening Fan- Coldplay Releases Single Early