LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Holy moly, just listened to it. I love it so far, sure this will turn out great and we will hear the single on friday. I'm almost 100% sure about that. And turns out the girl who met chris a while ago and said chris played her a song on his phone seems legit now. She described exactly what we are hearing in the sample. Cant wait for tomorrow!!!

Sent via Tapatalk

From this snippet, the song actually does seem to meet the psychedelic nature of the artwork. Doesn't actually sound too "pop" to me. There's lot of guitar which is a rarity on pop songs today, and that end bit with the heavy drum beat and with Jonny's guitar over it sounds much more like Pink Floyd than some top 40 thing. It's got a very "70s stadium rock" style sound almost. I can officially say that I am extremely excited for this record!

I was afraid the "beat drop" mentioned by that fan was going to be some electronic dubstep thing. But it actually is a real, heavy drum beat!

On a side note, I hope this album includes a heavy "rocker" track, a la Violet Hill, GPASUYF, etc. I felt MX and GS were missing that moment. Somehow, this snippet make me think AHFOD will feature a rocker number again.

I was afraid the "beat drop" mentioned by that fan was going to be some electronic dubstep thing. But it actually is a real, heavy drum beat!

On a side note, I hope this album includes a heavy "rocker" track, a la Violet Hill, GPASUYF, etc. I felt MX and GS were missing that moment. Somehow, this snippet make me think AHFOD will feature a rocker number again.

^ This! I could even imagine the first single being the rockier one, given that it features a heavy drum beat and more Jonny than we're used to.

I'm getting stressed out! Will they release something tomorrow at 11:30 AM EST and then the announcement on Friday at the same time do you guys think?

My guess would be the single drops on Friday (it's when most singles usually do I think). They've got the hype up, so it'd be best marketing wise to release it this week I think. I don't know how much more they could tease next week!

My guess is that tomorrow will be the official announcment with the name and co er of the single