✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also think it is pointless and that's way I am not listening. I think it actually kind of ruins the experience.

Thats totally cool. I'm more the type to read spoilers and listen to teasers. But I definitely don't think its pointless.

Guest diogo_sg
Is someone working their magic and combining all the clips into one audio track? :D

...which I will later use as ringtone... [emoji14]

How is it not?

How in the world is that pop?

It sounds like avicii with out the beats. It's too synthy and productiony to be alternative

Fun and Army of One are my favorites so far. I'm actually amazed at how much more 'artsy' this album appears to be than what I expected. Love it!

It sounds like avicii with out the beats. It's too synthy and productiony to be alternative

Wait a minute.. You mean alternative, or alternative rock? Cause there are plenty of alternative artists that use synths, electronic beats etc.. And I'm not sure what to make of, "productiony" ??

P.s based on this 10 second clip, it does not sound like a song that would make its way on to a pop station. At least where I live. Maybe an alternative station though, lol