✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it took me half hour to actually access The Strokes' website, and after I finally got through and filled out the form to download, I never received the e-mail.

Whatever, it's apparently free for 48 hours, so I'm not in a rush.

(not a direct download link, mods).
:kiss:

I've just listened on youtube after I've seen your re-tweet. Thanks! :hug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxcQvB_vcQ]YouTube - The Strokes - Under Cover Of Darkness[/ame]

Funny that the view count is stuck on 306 but over 800 ppl cklicked "like" already ahaha

This song could be better.

I think the fans are more excited for The Strokes coming back and are getting that confused with the quality of the song.

If this song is any indication of what the rest of the album is gonna be like ............................................................................. :sick:

Not to say it has horrible! It just wasn't A+

more like C... C-

I must see them live :bigcry:

Same!

They included a Machu Picchu song in their new album so they better come here :whip:

I've heard so many people say that :lol:

This song could be better.

I think the fans are more excited for The Strokes coming back and are getting that confused with the quality of the song.

If this song is any indication of what the rest of the album is gonna be like ............................................................................. :sick:

Not to say it has horrible! It just wasn't A+

more like C... C-

Well, it's not like that for me. I just thought it was very good. Not one of my top favorites, but still very good. Probably at least a B+, if we're going to rate them that way :P

I'll be the first to admit I'm still affected by the novelty of it, but I honestly believe it beat my admittedly high expectations. I completely agree with Lore: it sounds so much like them, but yet still fresh. And there's also something about it that makes my heart want to explode, which I think is more than novelty, because I don't usually feel this way about first singles historically, even with Coldplay and The Strokes in the past. I think it's going to stand the test of time as one of my favorites, but I'm not going to make a final judgement of it for some time.

It's way better than I expected, it's like one of their old songs and still sounds so fresh. It makes me want to dance and go to a concert and sing :wacky:

ALL OF THIS.

This song makes me so happy, I have to dance every time I hear it :wacky: