✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplaying.com Design

Sparky

The main site, www.coldplaying.com has been redesigned. Hope you like it ;D

Special mention & thanks goes to Stephend2000, who has helped me out with the transformation and has implemented the same style on our sister site, <a href="http://www.wikicoldplay.com" target="_blank">www.wikicoldplay.com</a>

More thanks to a2iel too, who designed the logo (inspired by Coldplay's video shoot in India) :)

Post your thoughts on the new site here and any feedback you may have.

The layout itself is a huge improvement, it looks absolutely amazing. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that it isn't very responsive. I have a full HD screen and the website now only uses about half of the screen. There are quite big borders on the sides of the the web page. I prefer a page like the forums which use more, if not all of the available screen

• Administrators
The layout itself is a huge improvement, it looks absolutely amazing. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that it isn't very responsive. I have a full HD screen and the website now only uses about half of the screen. There are quite big borders on the sides of the the web page. I prefer a page like the forums which use more, if not all of the available screen

Thanks for the feedback, for now you can zoom in by using Ctrl + (Windows) or Cmd + (Mac)

Hi, I just saw the new design! I wanted to ask if the "On this day in Coldplay history" feature will be restored ? I found it very informative and am sad to see it's gone...

I hope they put it. I like that feature. .. [emoji4]

• Administrators
I hope they put it. I like that feature. .. [emoji4]

Hi, I just saw the new design! I wanted to ask if the "On this day in Coldplay history" feature will be restored ? I found it very informative and am sad to see it's gone...

Made especially for you ;) http://www.coldplaying.com/this-day-in-coldplay-history/

• Like 1

Any plans to give the messageboard a new aesthetic? :)

Nope. Not for a while anyway :P

It's more difficult on Vbulletin 4 because its not supported as much as Wordpress, so the only themes/templates that really work are based on the default template. There was that Ghost Stories one (Bluefox) but it had a lot of incompatibilities.