✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day

@AwardChris

Guest diogo_sg
It was?!

Wow....glad I made it in to see the whole thing....let me know if you want a synopsis of what it said....

I watched it too, fortunately. Uff!

But thanks anyway [emoji6]

Gah, it's been made private :dozey:

But someone said it's six minutes long? Holy crap if that's the case I already love it :dazzled:

Well if anyone wants it, let me know

A synopsis would be lovely :awesome:

I need an excuse to put off my school work for another hour until the gig starts lol

Guest diogo_sg

But someone said it's six minutes long? Holy crap if that's the case I already love it :dazzled:

The song is almost 5 minutes long! The rest is just some sort of credits.

i watched it too! were they actually singing 'amazing dare'?

I think it's 'Amazing Day', but who knows?

The last minute or so was of them singing ASFOS and the person apologizing for their friends being loud in the clip.....it also said they rehearsed Amazing Day (Chris was the one who actually said the title, so I'm sure we can call it this now), Paradise, ETIAW, and either Clocks or VLV (can't remember)

Ah, well good enough lol. I'm tired of all the short songs we've been getting for the past two albums. We haven't had a 5-minute-long song since, what, X&Y? Viva had a couple, but only because they had some hidden tracks.

Yeah though its that long only cause its slow and not because of any experimentation in between (which i kinda miss)

Overall i love it. Something new finally

Guest diogo_sg
The last minute or so was of them singing ASFOS and the person apologizing for their friends being loud in the clip.....it also said they rehearsed Amazing Day (Chris was the one who actually said the title, so I'm sure we can call it this now), Paradise, ETIAW, and either Clocks or VLV (can't remember)

Did Chris say that in the video?

Ah, well good enough lol. I'm tired of all the short songs we've been getting for the past two albums. We haven't had a 5-minute-long song since, what, X&Y? Viva had a couple, but only because they had some hidden tracks.

Agreed. GS had a couple too, but they were just filled with instrumentals.