✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day

@AwardChris

If it was a song written for GCF, why would Chris be on the fence about playing it today?

Guys we are forgetting this. Why would it be a charity song that's just for the Global Citizen Festival if Chris was 50/50 about playing it? If it was a charity song, he would be 100% sure about playing it.

Guys we are forgetting this. Why would it be a charity song that's just for the Global Citizen Festival if Chris was 50/50 about playing it? If it was a charity song, he would be 100% sure about playing it.

Yep. I don't understand the reasoning behind it being for charity or a Ghost Stories leftover. This definitely isn't the single, but I have no doubt this is going to be on AHFOD.

I tried to resist the temptation to listen to the full song but I couldn't help myself!!!! Even though it is a poor quality recording I really enjoy it. :) The band has rediscovered how to achieve that gorgeous melody without sounding too poppy. I'm getting some Strawberry Swing and Trouble vibes.

Guest diogo_sg
I tried to resist the temptation to listen to the full song but I couldn't help myself!!!! Even though it is a poor quality recording I really enjoy it. :) The band has rediscovered how to achieve that gorgeous melody without sounding too poppy. I'm getting some Strawberry Swing and Trouble vibes.

Agreed. I'm more excited than ever!