✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day

@AwardChris

Like some people on the forum already mentioned, I reckon this song is a standalone song for the Global Citizen event and not part of the AHFOD era.

I could be wrong, but I can't see Coldplay sound checking a new song from the album knowing it would leak like this, it's not how I would see them wanting to kick off the new era music! I think the first time we will hear new music from the AHFOD era will be a studio version of the lead single, live versions will then follow.

Guest diogo_sg

So, after hearing all the snippets, which I love and think will be perfect as a slow moment on the album, I can't help but thinking this is a charity song. The lyrics are all about love, a theme that really matches the work of the Global Citizens. Besides, it does seem too much like AIMH for them to feature it on LP7.

So, after hearing all the snippets, which I love and think will be perfect as a slow moment on the album, I can't help but thinking this is a charity song. Even if the lyrics are all about love, it does seem too much like AIMH for them to feature it on LP7.

I thought it sounded quite like a christmas tune but probs not

Sat on a roof

there were stars and

show me your place

where you can meet me

in your arms

and I'll give

I won't, no, give in

in your eyes, I drifted away,

in your arms, I just wanna sway,

amazing day, amazing day,

amazing day, amazing day.

Not 100% sure on the first two lines but everything else is in my opinion, right on!

ps - this deciphering of lyrics is the best!!

Guest diogo_sg
Why would they have brought the pre-recorded strings if they weren't gonna play it live.... I think it could be the album opener too

What pre-recorded strings? [emoji52]

Saketblitz, still think this isn't the track you heard in India? Because you said the track was more Paradise and less Viva and the string section at the end of the 1:20 long video we've heard so far could turn into something Paradise-esque

Guest diogo_sg
Could there be TWO new songs performed?One could be the lead single and the one we heard could be used to end the show

Yes, please!

That would be better than winning the lottery!

As mentioned by another people earlier, for me is a "ballad" from GS era, with "Always on my head" reminiscencies. Perhaps a deleted track. I hope no related with AHFOD.. and definitively not the alleged "powerful song" recorded on video in India... just my opinión... Not bad song by the way...

Saketblitz, still think this isn't the track you heard in India? Because you said the track was more Paradise and less Viva and the string section at the end of the 1:20 long video we've heard so far could turn into something Paradise-esque

Yup, definitely not the same song. I couldn't hear any piano in this soundcheck.

Guest diogo_sg
Yup, definitely not the same song. I couldn't hear any piano in this soundcheck.

Not meant to be rude, but there is definitely piano in this soundcheck. Try to watch and hear the clips again [emoji6]